Fitting in your running- when do you do it?

I dont get involved in selling tickets just adds to the pressure and hassle you already have when training for a fight. I sold close to 100 one time to mates, and got leathered as well so it was embarassing.

de modding until he's running atleast 7 miles?

Seems like suicide for me aswell, although i never made any claims about running long distances...

^^^

well he makes the lsd claims mate, not you :icon_chee

I dont get involved in selling tickets just adds to the pressure and hassle you already have when training for a fight. I sold close to 100 one time to mates, and got leathered as well so it was embarassing.

For all of my thai fights I haven't sold any tickets, nor have I had ANY of my non fighter friends there.

Too much distraction.

Due to the endurance factor of long runs/rides my lifting is suffering so I think it's true that if you are in a serious discipline you have to concentrate on one or the other...

shows u how hard mixed martial arts is

^ Very true...I have the upmost respect for these guys...really the top tier guys are in better shape than anyone else in the world (other than those currently training for the Olympics...)

Back to my issues with long cardio and weights...Beta Alanine is definitely helping merge the two together but I have lost the expectation of gaining any mass...

Back