FitNation-Jean Jacques Machado

MrPissant

Purple Belt
Reaction score
For those of you who get the FItness channel, the show Fit Nation last night had a one hour special on Jean Jacques Machado and his workout routine as well as his school/philosophy.

Good show, you should all check it out if it re-runs again which I'm sure it will.

I've met him several times as I have a purple belt under one of his black belts David Meyer and have always looked up to JJ. A man with half of one hand missing, yet his persistence, determination, and outstanding work ethic as well as just being a really good man, is always outstanding to watch.

Good show and hope you all get to see it.

SOrry, the show was called "Insider Training - BJJ with Jacques Machacho" and is on FitTv if you get it.

saw it a while ago on that channel, glad to hear they are playing it again. hopefully they will play it more often instead of that "deadly arts" french chick. did they ever say what exactly jj was training for in the first place?

Yeah, I think this has got to be at least a year old but I always watch it again if I see it on. It's really awesome to watch besides the lame weightlifting he does under the guidance of that personal trainer, other than that, cool show for sure.

Back