Fitch x Maia...

First think you should have respect for any nationality, you seem to be a prejudiced person .. If you can enjoy the UFC today, should give thanks to God the Brazilian intelligence, "Gracie"! This fight will be easy: sub 2 rd Maia ... The division of A.S. is much harder .... There is only one world for all of us, or do you believe in The Matrix?

1251191958_naked_gun_leslie_nielsen.gif

I don't have to look it up because I know it to be factually untrue. You're either trolling or so ignorant that you believe that.

There are two definitions that are still used. He is using one, and you are using the other. Arguing about it is silly as long as either can claim proper usage.

Brazilians always take the bait. Just ignore the troll.

There are two definitions that are still used. He is using one, and you are using the other. Arguing about it is silly as long as either can claim proper usage.

Not true. He's using neither. He's a moron and doesn't even know what third world means. He just posted a link about third world countries from 40 years ago..

Im scared of it being a terrible standup fight. Not sure Fitch wants to take him down, and Maia wont get Fitch down.

Im really curious to see how Fitch's control game works against Maia's bjj though. Regardless of excitement, I would pay just to see how it plays out.

Fitch is a poor man's Sonnen. Maia got him down beautifully. And Fitch isn't exactly known for his awesome TDD.

ADCC Maia vs Broke Fitch should be a sick fight. As much as I like Fitch, I think Maia could very well get the W here. With that said, Broke Fitch via UD

I think Fitch will win this, just have a feeling.

C'mon, Fitch is a better all-around fighter than Maia. Jon's sending another Brazilian back to their third world country w/ a loss in hand.

People what you see here is what America is all about, stupid and ignorant people talking shit about things they don't know. Of course Brazil is not only about tropical weather and beatiful womens, we sure have lots of problems to solve (far away of be what you in all your ignorance think we are)... we hope one day we can get near of the greatness that USA has. And we can be proud of ours weekly mass shooting (kids preferably) and our tapes of drunken girls getting gang raped by frat dudes. I could go on and on but if we can do only this I'll be happy already, because i would have tasted a little of the land of freedom and home of the brave.

i dnt think Fitch plans on taking Mia down but if he starts getting comfortable he might just do it out of habit. When and if that happens I hope to see some vintage Mia and watch Fitch passTFO.

Where did I say that Penn's wrestling is bad?

Seemed like you were implying that by saying if Penn can take him down then Maia can. Maia has shown good take downs so far at WW but I feel Penn's offensive wrestling is levels above Maia's

This is the fight to determine once and for all which is best between wrestling and bjj.

Striking has already forever been determined to be better than wrestling in Silva vs. Sonnen II.

Last edited:
People what you see here is what America is all about, stupid and ignorant people talking shit about things they don't know. Of course Brazil is not only about tropical weather and beatiful womens, we sure have lots of problems to solve (far away of be what you in all your ignorance think we are)... we hope one day we can get near of the greatness that USA has. And we can be proud of ours weekly mass shooting (kids preferably) and our tapes of drunken girls getting gang raped by frat dudes. I could go on and on but if we can do only this I'll be happy already, because i would have tasted a little of the land of freedom and home of the brave.

...said the guy w/ the psychopathic babykiller set as his avatar. GTFO.

Looking forward to this fight, especially after what Maia did to Story. With that said I'm a Fitch fan and he's more seasoned and had good sub defence. I'm picking Fitch by control in his usual style since he's not broke yet cos of the bonus money he got last fight.

I think Fitch will grapple with Maia regardless of his credentials making it a great scramble and awesome ground battle. Maia can surprise him with some offensive grappling because Fitch's TDD is mediocre.

King of LnP will win this.

Maia gases in the first 3min and that is a wrap.

Back