Fitch in talks with Scott coker

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
He fights for title and beats mcdonald, you heard it here people

He ain’t betting rory mac

Liked the source

He isn't even in the same ball park as Rory anymore.

fitch vs daley. fitch gets an easy win, and daley gets to take a cheap shot after the fight and get out of his contract

He would be a good addition to an already great division.

But I think Fitch has lost a step and would lose a lot of fights.

RORY will destroy Jon. But fitch is still a good addition.

He is in bad terms with the PFL guys because they moved the date of the season to June and he was talking crap about the new owners. So I think they released him or in the process of doing so

Hopefully, he won't stink up the PFL.

Bellator should book Larkin vs Fitch and proceed from there.

Fitch will certainly get the "Phil Davis half-push". Bellator will give him a title shot and hope the champion pulls it off for a good name on his record. Win or lose, Fitch will not get any promotion beyond that.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see Fitch fight.............said nobody ever.

Fitch has a lot of miles on him and is old af, he still seems in decent form though...I think he could stick around for a few fights.

Could give Fitch someone like Larkin or MVP.

Cant wait to see Fitch fight.............said nobody ever.

It would actually be nice to watch him get his ass kicked by Rory. Watching GSP kick his ass was amazing.

fitch isnt a pussys vegan anymore so he will be back to his old self

Fitch may not be one of the top guys in Bellator but I think he adds depth as a fringe contender type of guy. I think he can stick around for a year or 2 before fading out.

Not saying it would happen, but if Fitch fought MVP and won a lay n pray decision....<36>

Why the hell would anybody sign Jon Fitch? Dude is boring as fuck. He’s prob a decent name for a prospect to beat. But that’s the big if, he’s the perfect prospect killer and that’s exactly what he did in the UFC. Coker you’re wack

Back