Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

These are the days where total losers will do anything to tear down those who are more successful than them. Is there anyone famous at the moment who hasn't been labeled as something whether it's "racist," "sexist," "fat shamer," "homophobic," "Islamophobic," and so on?

I work out. I have a decent physique. I dont have a six pack because Ilike Beer. Thats my excuse, and its a choice. Im ok with it. If you are a fat chubby mommy that is offended because you are a fat chubby mommy, then do something about it, ot be happy with your choices and accept yourself. Besides handicaps, there is no excuse, do it or dont.

BTW that fat girl on the show Girls that is always naked is a prime example...she accepts her fat ass self. It may be nasty to me but at least she owns it.

6 year old's like 'We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, crossfit pussy ...'

this was awesome in the club way back when

BTW that fat girl on the show Girls that is always naked is a prime example...she accepts her fat ass self. It may be nasty to me but at least she owns it.

That chick is a millionaire in America. Be in whatever shape you like, we keep score here in dollars and cents.

You can have all the abs you want, still won't fix dem fucked up toofs.

The whole "No Excuses" thing is shaming, don't pretend it's not. Don't get me wrong, I am an asshole when it comes to overweight people. But that's antagonistic and it's not going to help anyone who needs it. There are a few fat people who have excuses, and a fuck ton who are in denial.
Then its for the ones in denial. Im not into supporting the softness of this country. Too many pissers and moaners today.

Fat fucks need to stop fit shaming

i dont have a problem with it. keeping in shape/body building is (or can be) a very good positive thing for people. as long as its not too aggressive and in your face there is nothing wrong with showing off your hard work.

Good for her. Haters gonna hate.

The whole "No Excuses" thing is shaming, don't pretend it's not. Don't get me wrong, I am an asshole when it comes to overweight people. But that's antagonistic and it's not going to help anyone who needs it. There are a few fat people who have excuses, and a fuck ton who are in denial.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Attention whores and SJW's, can't stand any of them.

I don't when shaming became an inappropriate source of motivation.

There are studies showing that different people react to motivation differently. Some are motivated by pictures of very fit people, shaming them based on how they look, and some are motivated by pictures of very fat people, scaring them away from eventually looking like that. But shame is, in fact, an effective motivational tool.

If her intentions were to "fat shame" obese people then I would say GOOD FOR HER!! Someone has to do it and the vast majority of these pizza and McDonald's eating lard asses have NO EXCUSE but always, always, ALWAYS look for a pity party from other people for being lazy.

America is a very, very obese and unhealthy society and fit people must take center stage and say "Enough of this crap!!"

Shout out to all the people who pee on the side of the toilet because it's quiet that way. Oh yeah, before I forget, New England sucks!!

But honestly, any time you take pictures of your abs or give unprovoked advice on social media, you're lame as shit too.

She should be mocked, just not by a group of fatsos claiming to be victims.

Their complaints just gave her her fifteen minutes. Well done.

I don't when shaming became an inappropriate source of motivation.

There are studies showing that different people react to motivation differently. Some are motivated by pictures of very fit people, shaming them based on how they look, and some are motivated by pictures of very fat people, scaring them away from eventually looking like that. But shame is, in fact, an effective motivational tool.

Word.

How is this even an issue? I don't even get it... like, this is so far from my comprehension of reality - this is some random person online... it's not even somebody any of these fat people know, so how can they even take offense? I can't even understand that.

But honestly, any time you take pictures of your abs or give unprovoked advice on social media, you're lame as shit too.

She should be mocked, just not by a group of fatsos claiming to be victims.

And why is that exactly?

Back