Fishy How UFC Decided to get out of the Testing Business

vb

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I recall in december dana saying "We F****d up" in regards to testing athletes and will no longer do so. I wonder if this whole bones fiasco is the reason for it.

Afterall, ufc got bones test results in mid december (around the same time as there announcement of not testing) and only tell bones 2 days after the fight?

If i were DC I would be making a big stink about all this, unless he got a "undisclosed locker room bonus"

not fishy.

smart.

They probably uncovered stuffs they'd rather not want to know so they got the fuck out and pretend they never saw it.

Indeed, very fishy

attachment.php

I recall in december dana saying "We F****d up" in regards to testing athletes and will no longer do so. I wonder if this whole bones fiasco is the reason for it.

Afterall, ufc got bones test results in mid december (around the same time as there announcement of not testing) and only tell bones 2 days after the fight?

If i were DC I would be making a big stink about all this, unless he got a "undisclosed locker room bonus"

I thought they wanted to get out of it since the cung Le fiasco

I agree though it is a coincidence at the very least

I don't see how it's at all related to this. The NAC did the pre-fight testing for Jones and Cormier; which will still happen in future events held in the state. The UFC is just no longer going to oversee the testing in-house. In countries with a governing body, they said they will provide additional funding to support to testing efforts of the athletic commissions. They haven't confirmed, but they also haven't ruled out using a third party for testing in countries with no governing body, such as was the case on the Macau card.

I don't think it had anything to do with fucking up Cung Le's tests either... They got tired of dealing with the results.

Back