First World Problems

I just bought tuna fish in a sealed packet because it advertised that it was less messy then making it from the can, and it totally wasn't.

The weblink was iffy, I didnt want to get infracted or double yellows. I'll try to find another Skeptical African kid meme pic.

My post still stands. I loved your post by the way. Skeptical African child is one of my favorite image macros.

My post still stands. I loved your post by the way. Skeptical African child is one of my favorite image macros.

22650317.jpg

^^^

Eh, I've seen that one before. :wink:

Power door locks stopped working up front in my car, now I have to use the key to open the driver door, then reach over to open the passenger door, instead of using just the remote.

Remote to garage door doesn't work

Have to get out of my car and open it.

Has to work New Years Eve - Forgets that I was given more than 2 weeks paternity leave.

the burrito i ordered didnt come with rice AND beans

iphone 5 maps app sucks
sushi delivery comes late
ran out of Horizon brand milk at the supermarket
cost of bmw maintenance
jcrew sold out of a shirt I wanted to buy

^^^

I would be honored to be dubbed by two consecutive generations. You could have a whole dynasty of smurfs some day. And sorry about quoting you earlier lmao.

Bought a new receiver to replace old tech.

Didn't buy enough HDMI cables to cover the install.

Want change program, tv remote control is outside my arm reach. OK, program is'nt that bad
Elevator is at last floor. Must wait 20 fucking seconds
Winter cause cold hands. Will ruin that fap session
Seen the new DMC Dante. Paid a gypsy to curse them for 7 generations

^^^

I would be honored to be dubbed by two consecutive generations. You could have a whole dynasty of smurfs some day. And sorry about quoting you earlier lmao.

Hahaha....I will add that to your user notes so that my son will one day be able to continue my good work here.

Too lazy to make myself a meal. Too lazy to turn on the heater

Back