First Trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT

Normally I wouldn't. But this time I thought it would be interesting to read the script and build the movie in my head, and then see how QT's movie differed from my own.

Also, the draft that's floating around is only a first draft. QT has already said there are substantial changes that have been made, especially in regard to the ending.

I sure hope so....

Movie looks great, but the plot seems like Reservoir Dogs.

First, I'm surprised you're already done with it. Second, I'm only up to page 50 but I've found it to be really entertaining so far.

I wouldn't really agree with that. Consider this: If you could ONLY either watch movies for the rest of your life or read the scripts those movies are based on, which would you choose?

Also, I recently read Jurassic Park. I have to say I preferred the movie.

Well it's a short, easy read...

One REALLY great scene and the rest was alright...but just my opinion

And to be fair, books are usually better when read first....

But I say there is plenty of examples of literature being more enthralling than the movie.

Song of Fire and Ice, We need to talk about kevin, the road, the reader, Boy in the striped Pyjamas....

Edit* obviously the movie - but the scripts are also highly entertaining .

I guess I'm just more of a reader.

LOL that's funny. IDK why but I just loved the sound of Japanese Steel when I first heard it in Kill Bill. Hatori Hanzo 4 lyfe son

I even named my car Japanese Steel. An old beat up Nisan Altima that is still running strong 15 years later. LOL

Thats funny.

When I see a samurai sword I think Hanzo Sword first.

The end sequence to DP was done to perfection.

For this movie. Shut up and take my money.

5527445.jpg

I sort of wish Tarantino would stop using the same actors. Never thought I'd say this but I'm kind of getting bored of Samuel L Jackson.

This flick is going to be long AF. All 2 hour 47 minutes long. Probably watch.

LOL that's funny. IDK why but I just loved the sound of Japanese Steel when I first heard it in Kill Bill. Hatori Hanzo 4 lyfe son

I even named my car Japanese Steel. An old beat up Nisan Altima that is still running strong 15 years later. LOL

Lol. I named my car Beatrice

I sort of wish Tarantino would stop using the same actors. Never thought I'd say this but I'm kind of getting bored of Samuel L Jackson.

I said the same thing about Sam Jackson in an earlier post. I think the biggest problem is that he plays almost every character the same way and the whole Sam Jackson schtick is played out. Earlier in his career he would occasionally take risks and stretch himself as an actor, like in Unbreakable, Changing Lanes and Coach Carter, but he seems to have no interest in that kind of thing anymore.

I've seen the trailer three times now and honestly I'm not getting the hate. I think it looks really interesting.

BTW, I just looked on IMDB and Channing Tatum is in the cast list. Anyone know what that's about?

I've seen the trailer three times now and honestly I'm not getting the hate. I think it looks really interesting.

BTW, I just looked on IMDB and Channing Tatum is in the cast list. Anyone know what that's about?

keep reading - and then rewatch the trailer. Or PM me

Back