First time USING CREATINE!!! need help

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE

Green Belt
Reaction score
how am i supposed to start using this stuff?

ive heard so many different opinions from various places

whats does majority reccommend?

should i use the loading phaze?

how much of this shit should i be taking each day....and when should i take it?

and what should i take it with?

i work out 4 times a week, and im trying to gain 10-15 lbs

thanks for any advice

how am i supposed to start using this stuff?
Open bottle and ingest
should i use the loading phaze?
I wouldn't do the 20g/day, maybe 10g/day the first few days and then about 5g/day
how much of this shit should i be taking each day....and when should i take it?
5g/day, I take mine post workout, some people take it pre workout, some people take half pre workout and half post workout. Just be sure to take it.
and what should i take it with?
High carbohydrate drink. Poweraid is good and cheap if you use the powder and make your own. Fruit juices are good too
i work out 4 times a week, and im trying to gain 10-15 lbs
Calories is what you need to gain wait, not creatine.

im already eating like a horse

so calories arent a problem

ive gained a whole 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks

and i didnt expect creatine to help me gain, but it will help me with my workouts and with post workout recovery wont it?

like i said...im new to this stuff, so any information on the subject is greatly appreciated

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:
im already eating like a horse

so calories arent a problem

ive gained a whole 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks

and i didnt expect creatine to help me gain, but it will help me with my workouts and with post workout recovery wont it?

like i said...im new to this stuff, so any information on the subject is greatly appreciated

yes it definitely helps with recovery... (for me at least)

HOWEVER!!! i personally won't take more than 5g a day.. anymore than that is a waste.. plus chad mentioned extra creatinine builds up in ur kidneys so u need to flush them out by drinking a lotta cranberry juice.. :D

if u have a weight gain powder, take it with that (make sure ur weight gain powder doesn't have added creatine in it though).. if not, then take it with fruit juices cuz fruit usually has a lot of sugar.. and sugar taken with creatine will help absorption..

supersudo

did you use the loading method?

4x5 days?

im lost about how much to start using tomorrow and whether or not i should use it before or after my workout

and how many times a day should i be taking this stuff? and is this the same every day? or only workout days?

so many questions, i workout early every morning, i was hoping to start this tomorrow, but im not sure i have enough info to feel comfortable with it

thanks for any help

i'm sure u would've gathered that i don't recommend loading from my last post.. and take it post workout

off days u can take 3-5g.. experiment! and find out what works best for u!

supersudo said:
HOWEVER!!! i personally won't take more than 5g a day.. anymore than that is a waste.. plus chad mentioned extra creatinine builds up in ur kidneys so u need to flush them out by drinking a lotta cranberry juice.. :D

I don't know any thing about the ideas behind the cranberry juice but overdosing on creatine could cause kidney failure. *requires obscenely high dosages and low water intake

# Creatine has a plateau effect, which means that after a certain dose it is excreted in the kidneys and wasted.
# Creatine supplementation may be bad for the kidneys, especially in people at risk of having kidney disease.

right after workout. depending on your specific diet, 5-10g a day. no loading.

Back