First time buying creatine?

Jdow187

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Soon i will be buying my first creatine supplement, and i was just wondering what some of the best brands are.

I was just looking to maximize my workouts with another supplement besides vitamins and protein supplement i am taking.

I know you can get a creatine supplement in pill form or powder, and was just wondering what some of your experiences with certain products have been bad or good. and what you would recommend to me as a first time user.

I bought Optimum nutrition creatine monohydrate. Used it for awhile (3-4 months) and am now realizing how much it actually helped recovery. Looking back, I'd give it a thumbs up.

I bought Optimum nutrition creatine monohydrate. Used it for awhile (3-4 months) and am now realizing how much it actually helped recovery. Looking back, I'd give it a thumbs up.

How much did you pay for it?

Just to let you know. Watch the creatine. When i first started with it, I retained alot of water and worked hard getting it off. Met RX have always been the best for me.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm looking for a terrible quality, overpriced creatine supplement. Anyone have some suggestions? Thxxxx

Gaspari's SizeOn is now the current leader of creatines...according to the bodybuilding freaks. Go to bodybuilding.com and 9/10 people will say SizeOn (or Green Mag is another one.)

Stick with creatine monohydrate and look for "Creapure" on the label.

You can't go wrong that way.

Also, the powdered form is generally a better value for your money (in terms of servings/price).

Gaspari's SizeOn is now the current leader of creatines...according to the bodybuilding freaks. Go to bodybuilding.com and 9/10 people will say SizeOn (or Green Mag is another one.)

I took an entire tub of Controlled Labs Green Magnitude and would give it a 2/10 I was not impressed with its performance gains at all, in fact I didn't notice any gains. I am currently taking VPX CEX which is by far the nastiest tasting supplement on earth hands down. I have taken a lot and this one is BAD!!!! However it works really well if you can man up and deal with the taste. It says drink with 16oz of water. It tastes so bad I put it in my mouth and chase it with 16oz.

I took an entire tub of Controlled Labs Green Magnitude and would give it a 2/10 I was not impressed with its performance gains at all, in fact I didn't notice any gains. I am currently taking VPX CEX which is by far the nastiest tasting supplement on earth hands down. I have taken a lot and this one is BAD!!!! However it works really well if you can man up and deal with the taste. It says drink with 16oz of water. It tastes so bad I put it in my mouth and chase it with 16oz.

From doing some research...it looks like Green Mag is used more on a cut. 0 carbs, 0 calories. That might be why you weren't that impressed with it. I just bought a thing of SizeOn so we'll see how well that works. I usually research the hell out of a supp before I buy it...and I haven't found 1 negative response to Sizeon. Time to find out for myself. Will definately come back here and give you guys a review.

By the way...if you're looking for decent priced creatine (or any supplement for that matter) go to massnutrition.com. Fat Wilhem told me about it a long time ago and now this is the only place I buy from. Great site if you're patient with delivery time.

Prolab micronized mono is pretty generic and works pretty well for me ..also Purple K was decent for a buffered creatine.

get the stuff pure, the namebrands are just diluted. Buy your own damn creatine.

here is
Creatine Monohydrate 1kg
$21.00 + flatrate worldwide shipping

you won't find deals like that ANYWHERE unless you order a fucking pallet, I promise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back