First St. Wilhelms video-steel bending

Very nice, man, bending looks like fun. I got to get on that fancy new dance trend.

Fur the Church!

Awesome!! I gotta start getting into bending shit as well. Im about to buy the CoC. Ill probably start off with #1 cuz I have no idea how hard #2 is, lol!

nice job man, you destroyed that like it was nothing.

good shit man. Bending is fun until you look in the mirror afterwards and your eyes are red from burst blood vessels! But fun non the less!

I've never done better than a grade 8 bolt :(

Nice work, mang.

Thanks guys, looks like this was a worthy first vid.

Almost as manly as my av.

awesome. just sick.

i want to start doing this......what do i need to do?

Go buy some timber ties and 60 penny nails. Start levering sledgehammers.

got it. funny i was actually asking my dad where the sledgehammer was the other day to start levering....
i don't think he wants that thing in the house though...

got it. funny i was actually asking my dad where the sledgehammer was the other day to start levering....
i don't think he wants that thing in the house though...

Most reasonably strong folks can hit a timber tie on their first go. If you're not strong enough for the 60 penny nails, bend them part of the way (with a vice and a fucking hammer if you want, however) and finish them.

Folks get fancy with wraps these days, but I just use a little piece of suede.

my dad is the mechanically inclined one......i hit him up for 60 penny nail and he looked at me cross eyed and gave me a '16 penny nail'.....i've wrapped it in a piece of towel and have put about a 10-15 degree bend in it.

i'm gonna get a timber tie tomorrow.

edit: just finished off the summvabitch.......1.5inches right? didn't need the vice.....where is it measured to?

Back