First real tournament

Alohacana

White Belt
Reaction score
Well I postted how I entered a tournement after 2 weeks of training and got smashed but had a great time. Well I finally entered my second tournament after 10 months and won my division. Just wanted to say to all you white belts who are new, you should go and compete. It has showed me so much about holes in my game and has been such a great experience. Even if I had lost I feel like I learned so much that I would of really won. I know winning a white belt division doesnt count for anything bc Its still white belts but the experience was supper positive.

Also thanks to the f12. For alot of great info. I mostly lurk but get alot from here. I just wanted to encourage anybody who is nervous about it. Still just a white belt but so stoked and thankful that at 29 I found something that has influenced my life like surfing has.

Aloha

Well I postted how I entered a tournement after 2 weeks of training and got smashed but had a great time. Well I finally entered my second tournament after 10 months and won my division. Just wanted to say to all you white belts who are new, you should go and compete. It has showed me so much about holes in my game and has been such a great experience. Even if I had lost I feel like I learned so much that I would of really won. I know winning a white belt division doesnt count for anything bc Its still white belts but the experience was supper positive.

Also thanks to the f12. For alot of great info. I mostly lurk but get alot from here. I just wanted to encourage anybody who is nervous about it. Still just a white belt but so stoked and thankful that at 29 I found something that has influenced my life like surfing has.

Aloha

Congratulations. I am hoping to get in my first tournament within the next few months.

'Grats, might be a blue belt on the horizon . . .

Thanks guys, and good luck with your first tourament. If you win you win if you lose you learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back