First race flipped from D winning to R winning from "glitch"

Nobody said that, it is being said it's not fraud, since the righties keep saying See! Look! Proof of fraud!! The election official who used her dead husband's ballot to vote Trump in 2016 was an example of fraud but nobody cared because Hillary wasn't a pussy ass sore loser

yup a REPUBLICAN screwed up and a DEMOCRAT found the error and it was in the republicans favor

Scandalous
I am not saying it is the start of a scandal or anything but things like this should always be reported. If it is just a glitch, it still could be something and should be checked out in other areas to make sure it did not happen anywhere else.

Nobody said that, it is being said it's not fraud, since the righties keep saying See! Look! Proof of fraud!! The election official who used her dead husband's ballot to vote Trump in 2016 was an example of fraud but nobody cared because Hillary wasn't a pussy ass sore loser

You have zero ability to process information..Let’s make it simple.
If a cop catches you speeding and your 7 MPH over the speed limit, would he treat you the same if where 25 MPH over the speed limit?

un
plural noun: degrees
  1. 1.
    the amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

Sorry I can’t include stick figures..

I am not saying it is the start of a scandal or anything but things like this should always be reported. If it is just a glitch, it still could be something and should be checked out in other areas to make sure it did not happen anywhere else.
i am all for transparency...
recount then recount again

then concede after its over like an adult

but stop crying its false or fake or a conspiracy (trump) he is doing nothing but pouring gas on a fire

You have zero ability to process information..Let’s make it simple.
If a cop catches you speeding and your 7 MPH over the speed limit, would he treat you the same if where 25 MPH over the speed limit?

un
plural noun: degrees
  1. 1.
    the amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

Sorry I can’t include stick figures..
What does that have to do with what I posted? This isn't a case of fraud. Imagine if an ELECTION OFFICIAL was found to have used a dead spouses ballot to vote Biden. Y'all would flip your absolute shit and ask what else she did to cheat. But in 2016 nobody cared because there was no looney screaming fraud

I’m working in Rochester hills 2maro. It was on the ride home that I counted the 33 to 1 Trump over Biden signs.

Try not to get fired for hitting on any underaged girls at this job ok?

Also, I don’t think yard signs on your specific is the most scientific polling method to use.

What's sad is Trump and his base are only screwing themselves at this point as being ousted as the biggest cry baby losers in the history of politics. They are becoming the things they supposedly hate about the left

What's sad is Trump and his base are only screwing themselves at this point as being ousted as the biggest cry baby losers in the history of politics. They are becoming the things they supposedly hate about the left

The left's reaction to Trump's wis was objectively worse than The Right's reaction to Biden's

Trumpers are reaching. It's just not gonna sit in until the secret service drag his ass out in january

The left's reaction to Trump's wis was objectively worse than The Right's reaction to Biden's
Nope Hillary conceded and moved on for the most part and had to live with it Trump has once a again doubled down on stupid and is living in denial with the rest of his followers

Nope Hillary conceded and moved on for the most part and had to live with it Trump has once a again doubled down on stupid and is living in denial with the rest of his followers

Oh Hillary and Obama were mature about it.

It's libtards. General public who proceeded to go on a 4 year temper tantrum like you were all fresh out of diapers.

Add Palosi to the pile and some other high ranking dems and you sir, have yourself the trophy as to which side can act the most childish on an L.

A glitch in a program usually occurs because a value is undefined, a process times out, or there is a memory leak. There’re also not called glitches, they’re called bugs. And it’s highly, highly improbable that a bug would favor Democrats over Republicans.

You guys are being gullible as fuck. Also if you read a lot half of these “glitches”, you’d realize they are driven by human error.
The fact is is human error is perhaps more troubling.

The "glitch" resulted in the partisan ratio of absentee ballot results being counted as both absentee and paper ballots cast in the county. We already know that absentee or mail-in ballots are steering more heavily towards the Democrats, so in any County where this same "glitch" might have occurred, it would favor Democrats, and I agree it seems rather obvious it wasn't a glitch, but a human error (not necessarily a malicious one). It sounds like a worker in the elections office didn't fill out the software's fields correctly.

It's unlikely this is repeated in other counties, and I don't think there's a chance in hell it changes the Presidential election outcome, but it just goes to show how fragile our vote tabulations can be at various levels. Good thing someone in the office caught it.

but but mail in.
Being a trump supporter is an identity to a huge amount of Americans and lots of dem voters weren’t overly enthusiastic about biden in the first place. Makes sense. I see more trump signs in California than biden signs and I’m from an area that was over 70% biden doesn’t mean shit tbh. Pure conjecture.

Its pretty sad that every democrat on sherdog resorts to name calling in every argument they post. I think a lot more will come out regarding this election and "glitches". Just my opinion.

Back