First race flipped from D winning to R winning from "glitch"

Did you dipshits even read the article?

A Republican city clerk made a clerical error and a Democrat county clerk spotted it and alerted her to that fact. This is not an example of voter fraud.

Well this should be /thread.

Not surprised that every Trump supporter before your post chimed in before even reading the article.

Unless these glitches are being covered by MSM then it is impossible for major election fraud to have taken place. That's how this works, apparently.

This story is 4-days old, it was already discussed. It was not fraud, it was a mistake that was immediately caught and corrected in a tiny county.
Mistake or fraud, votes were incorrectly tabulated, awarding the wrong guy the victory. How can we say this hasn't happened elsewhere?

Unless these glitches are being covered by MSM then it is impossible for major election fraud to have taken place. That's how this works, apparently.

They are not glitches. That’s a dumbass boogeyman word being used to scare people into thinking a trailing space in the code gave Biden 50k extra votes by radio waves

In the locations that are razor thin, I am all for going over every single ballot and making sure each one is legit. Counting every single ballot correctly should be the priority.

Mistake or fraud, votes were incorrectly tabulated, awarding the wrong guy the victory. How can we say this hasn't happened elsewhere?

You can say that about anything. “Look this happened, that means it can always happen.” Sure, but that’s why there are checks in place to make sure it doesn’t.

First of the possible many.

Trump, for someone who is supposed to be hiding so many crimes and corruption, he sure doesn't act like one. Usually they all play ball with the understanding that they are compromised.

Let’s just redo the whole vote.

Trump will lose again.

Then we will have to redo it all over.

Buckle up, men.

we’re stuck in an infinite loop

You can say that about anything. “Look this happened, that means it can always happen.” Sure, but that’s why there are checks in place to make sure it doesn’t.
Thats why I'm perfectly fine with the recounts and challenges.

Thats why I'm perfectly fine with the recounts and challenges.

Im fine with that too. I’m not fine with accusations of fraud without evidence, which has been relentless, or the goofy fake news stories about fraud being parroted all over the Internet. They can challenge the results without the theatrics and BS.

For elections this important independent recounts should be mandatory. If the original count and the secondary aren't within a margin of error a federal counting body should be commissioned to review results and perform a recount.

If Biden wins AZ trump doesn’t have good footing to drag this out.

How can you say that incorrect tabulation hasn't benefited Trump? You can't. How do you know it didn't happen in 2016 when Trump won? Did you ask these questions then? No? Because you actually aren't considered about this at all?

The odds of there being enough widespread incorrect tabulation in favor of Biden to swing the election is basically nil. So, yeah, Trump lost. Get over it.

Elections don’t get overturned for fraud..this is a lie...

Whoa man, like the Democrats rigged to vote to give the elections to Democrats, but a Republican made the error which was caught by Democrats who were rigging the election to throw off the scent from all the other rigging that they were doing with the help of Republicans to rig for the Democrat.

{<jordan}

My wife and I legit just re-watched Inception last Friday night. I think that was in the 3rd arc.

You can't even go through a drive thru and get your order correct a good percentage of the time, no fucking way they count the votes correctly.

I don't think there is any type of huge fraud happening, but it does happen on a small scale here and there, and they screw up the vote count all the time.

For locations that are very, very close, recounts and vote verification is absolutely needed.

so trump wins now? oh wait this is still a big nothingburger
Rj0YKD4.gif

Back