Elections First Presidential Debate Discussion: 9/26/16

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinton looked like she was one EpiPen away from collapsing like a Twin Tower on 9/11.

Again.

X9Z5Wj.jpg

Didnt watch the debate? Clinton looked fine.

Typical drumpfer. Didnt watch, doesnt know what happened. Just spouts his obviously wrong predisposed rhetoric.

Didnt watch the debate? Clinton looked fine.

Typical drumpfer. Didnt watch, doesnt know what happened. Just spouts his obviously wrong predisposed rhetoric.
Clinton looked doped up and high at the beginning.

But hey, don't let that stop you guys from going with the uber alpha and totally not cuckish "Drumpf" line. That's what the badasses do.
q3AMsf5djr20WgsdyvQGsWSRZdww4EQuydaz-KfyYsQ.jpg

rz-GHkIQT4Ri7Rq5Q2p_Yiwy2GBdQA8QE7mvljUQhfk.jpg

c3nIPob.jpg

Clinton dodged sniper fire of course she has the stamina to be president, duh

-an unsolicited namedrop of Rosie O'Donnell
-used Sean Hannity as a character witness

These are things Trump actually did in a presidential debate

So then why are we reading your opinions on US politics?
Then don't read them. Politics from one country can certainly affect politics in another, just in case you aren't aware of it. You certainly don't seem to understand the politics in your own country anyway. Carry on.

Dude extortion 17? Was it the Talib an in the chopper or the rpg? Cause the guy that wrote the book claims both.

That whole conspiracy also all depends on believing that our govt wanted seal team 6 dead to hide the fact that they didn't kill OBL.

And they spent millions investigating Bhengazi
Benghazi. People know that the Administration, including Hillary of course, lied to the American people when in fact they knew very well who was the enemy and ordered a stand down because of it.
They couldnt afford acknowledging a terrorist attack cause that would cost them the re-election ... its as simple as this , so they opted to let their own country men die, and then lied to the American and tried to cover it up.
In Extortion 17 we still dont know what happened, there hasnt been a proper investigation, allthough the families of the warriors are asking for it and asking the American people to help them pressure the government for a proper investigation.
What the families do know, is that there are very disturbing facts that occurred in that incident and they also know that the government and the military are covering it up.
What for the life of me i cant understand is why the hell hasnt Trump brought this up !! Cause if he did , he would win with ease ... and im not a Trump supporter.
When you have 1 hour of free time listen to this, its the author of the book and 2 fathers of 2 warriors that are speaking.
With this vídeo alone, you will know and understand just how deep can the rabbit hole go...

Honestly, as much as I dislike Clinton, watching Drumpfkin get embarrassed was pure schadenfreude for me.

Still wish the roof would've caved in though.

-an unsolicited namedrop of Rosie O'Donnell
-used Sean Hannity as a character witness

These are things Trump actually did in a presidential debate

-Told everyone how good his 10 year old is at computers for no reason.

-Claimed he was smart for not paying income taxes.

Lester DOLT asked questions about Obamas birth certificate to Trump but no questions to Hillary about Libya, Benghazi, taking money from Saudi Arabia and about her emails and servers?

Given the general "meh" response in a lot of online polls, it might not make sense at all to a lot of people.

Inb4 "Those polls are bullshit!"

I know, I know, the only polls that matter are the ones done with robo-dialers, repeatedly calling the same people over and over.
tlQ55vU.png

wew lad

Clinton looked doped up and high at the beginning.

But hey, don't let that stop you guys from going with the uber alpha and totally not cuckish "Drumpf" line. That's what the badasses do.
You do realize that Donald was high as fuck on cocaine, don't you?

Debates are not practice -- they are demonstration of knowledge. He would've failed grade school level testing with that performance -- how can you not see that he's just not qualified?

but it's not even about practice -- Trump can't hit layups, he can't free throws, he stumbles in the post and doesn't know how to tie his shoes.

Serious question: how can you vote for a guy who doesn't understand basic concepts, doesn't prepare and doesn't understand his own points? What do you do for a living that you think someone like that is hirable?
Layups and free throws? All he does is wing the ball at other players and then complain about the ref.

Did people seriously just start noticing Trump taking deep breaths through his nose? He's been doing it the whole time. Go watch any speech he's given during the campaign. He does it after damn near every sentence.

Did people seriously just start noticing Trump taking deep breaths through his nose? He's been doing it the whole time. Go watch any speech he's given during the campaign. He does it after damn near every sentence.
Trumpkin on damage control.

He's the nose-candydate now.

He's overweight, weak, and old. Not really surprising.

Trumpkin on damage control.

He's the nose-candydate now.

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that he doesn't even drink. I don't buy this rumor at all, and considering his reason for abstaining, I think it's kind of low. No offense to you.

Back