Elections First Presidential Debate Discussion: 9/26/16

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're so Alpha Bro how much do you lift?

Your old lady, every night.

What way did you think? I never doubted for a second that he would look like a bozo with no business being there and she would look in total control.

I am sure it matters. There is already potential impact to the Canadian dollar just at the prospect of a Trump victory.

I think anyone who believes Trump looked anything but foolish in that debate needs their head examined. He admitted he believes evading taxes is good; it's ok to fuck over other people as long as you can find a loophole that keeps it from being illegal; he thinks it's ok to just steal resources from other countries; he lost his composure multiple times and that was just the debate. What happens when he is under real pressure from other heads of state? You want that guy at your negotiating table if you're Putin, that's for fucking sure, not the political hawk who has been gaining experience for a decade or more. Are any of you people really that dumb?

You want this fucking guy? "Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said, back in 2006, "Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.""
"...the wealthy are going create tremendous jobs...."
"...and they showed he didn't pay any federal income tax.
TRUMP: That makes me smart."
That guy. Really? You think he cares about the average person? He said it's ok to hunt for people to screw over who can't stop you, i.e. the little guy. Honest to fuck if you think Trump is the kind of person you want in the White House you're a dumb sick motherfucker.

Rustle harder. ;)

Maybe non existent god will tell me.

No, you tell me, oh supreme atheistic one.

XZJDBUO.jpg

What way did you think? I never doubted for a second that he would look like a bozo with no business being there and she would look in total control.
Trump looked irascible and thin-skinned, Clinton looked like a robot and sounded like a lunch lady.

Wait, I'm late to today's most recent goofiness -- did Trump really go full birther about THE MICROPHONE ITSELF!?

This seems somehow apt:

microphone.jpg

Last edited:
None of that looks like an apology.

Don't fall to pieces on me

You're feeling awfully sorry for yourself, poofty.

I have no sympathy for idiots ITT complaining about specificity when it's been afforded them at every opportunity

You've gotten clear as day answers, on word-for-word transcripts of overblown, inaccurate political views expressed. But I haven't heard you address anything of substance yet

Just whining and crying

Don't fall to pieces on me

You're feeling awfully sorry for yourself, poofty.

I have no sympathy for idiots ITT complaining about specificity when it's been afforded them at every opportunity

You've gotten clear as day answers, on word-for-word transcripts of overblown, inaccurate political views expressed. But I haven't heard you address anything of substance yet

Just whining and crying
None of that looks like an apology.

None of that looks like an apology, kid.

If you were making good points,

Or talking about literally anything ITT other than your fragile feelings, then I'd treat you with respect

You haven't shown anything yet

If you were making good points,

Or talking about literally anything ITT other than your fragile feelings, then I'd treat you with respect

You haven't shown anything yet
None of that looks like an apology, kid.

Back