First post

ItsOk2Tap

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all, long time lurker. Finally decided to get off my lazy ass and try jiu jitsu about 4 months ago. Caught the fever and now i check out the grappling discussion more than the heavyweight forum. Been training at dirty dozener bob bass' Southbay JJ in Hermosa Beach, CA for a minute. Loved every class so far. I really wish I had wrestled in high school, but its hard to convince a teenager to wear a singlet. Football pads and a baseball glove seemed so much cooler back than. Anyways, you guys don't have to worry about me starting any troll threads, I've created an account so I can get my jits fix by contributing to some of the discussions. Maybe If I get frustrated by a certain technique I may ask for some help, but thats about it. Whenever I'm at school or not training, I feel like a junkie thats craving a drug so the next best thing is reading and writing about this art. Thanks in advance guys!

yeah, welcome, there is lots of great info on here, make sure you read the stickies, and although the search function sucks, it's still good to check that first before starting a thread, have fun!

Back