Media First photo of Errol Spence Jr. since Car Crash! looks the same

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is reminds me of weekend at Bernies like the two big dudes is holding him up, his face looks bloated though but he still looks the same to me, hope he is the same mentally though. Glad he is okay dude was lucky to survive that type of crash with no serious injuries.

Just saw this online on Twitter and google image search
Errol-Spence-Jr-Pic-post-car-crash.jpg

And I thought he'd look like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky.

(anyone here getting the Kanye West reference?)

What im curious of is why he is staying so low key, maybe he could have had some brain trauma? his own trainer hasn't spoken to him in person and neither have the Charlos.

If Spence is not talking the same and sounds slower like Matt Hughes did, his career is over.

Its just weird how he hasnt been on any of his socials and he is hiding out and not talking to most of his trainers and friends.

He's probably more concerned with getting better than jumping on social media. Weird, right?

I wonder if it's possible for him to talk even slower.

Did something come out about his accident? Like if he was DUI?
Maybe he is quiet because he wants to solve some legal issues first, and healing of course.

What im curious of is why he is staying so low key, maybe he could have had some brain trauma? his own trainer hasn't spoken to him in person and neither have the Charlos.

If Spence is not talking the same and sounds slower like Matt Hughes did, his career is over.

Its just weird how he hasnt been on any of his socials and he is hiding out and not talking to most of his trainers and friends.
Yea I'm surprised when he crashed you didnt ask if his Twitter was ok.

His bloated face probably has nothing to with the crash. Spence weight blows up in between fights and his face gets fat

He looks OK?? Dude is wearing socks with sandals. Get the fuck outta here

He looks OK?? Dude is wearing socks with sandals. Get the fuck outta here
I noticed a lot of people (okay, they were mostly black guys) were wearing socks and sandals this past summer. I’m assuming it’s a passing fad, much like white people and Crocs, and it will be gone soon enough.

Plus it looks like a it’s taken in a facility (rehab/hospital) kitchen.

I don’t follow social media shit, but this is t an A-OK picture.

Plus it looks like a it’s taken in a facility (rehab/hospital) kitchen.

I don’t follow social media shit, but this is t an A-OK picture.
I just noticed closely besides his bloated face, that his right eye is shut too :( I think you are right it might be the hospital kitchen.

Something is off IMO...

Is thrown from a car at huge speed but his people say he only broke a tooth ... that’s not very likely looking at the crash video.

He only broke a tooth but he was one week in intensive care ... life threatening injuries such as severe head or internal trauma put you in intensive care, not a broken tooth.

He is now allegedly fine but has completely disappeared from social media and in general ... you’d think he would at least post a reassuring “I‘m fine” message or do a quick phone interview with one of the many journalists trying to reach him.

His coach informs journalists that he is indeed fine but when pressed admits to not having seen or spoken to him since the crash ... why would his closest team member and friend not talk to him for weeks especially after such a scare, even just to hear how he is and to wish him well.

Now a picture appears which is presented as an outing but judging from the setting and the footwear looks more like the kitchen of a hospital or clinic ... never mind that something about his posture and expression also seems somewhat off.

Obviously I hope the young man is absolutely fine and all of the above are just silly speculations and misinterpretations!

Something is off IMO...

Is thrown from a car at huge speed but his people say he only broke a tooth ... that’s not very likely looking at the crash video.

He only broke a tooth but he was one week in intensive care ... life threatening injuries such as severe head or internal trauma put you in intensive care, not a broken tooth.

He is now allegedly fine but has completely disappeared from social media and in general ... you’d think he would at least post a reassuring “I‘m fine” message or do a quick phone interview with one of the many journalists trying to reach him.

His coach informs journalists that he is indeed fine but when pressed admits to not having seen or spoken to him since the crash ... why would his closest team member and friend not talk to him for weeks especially after such a scare, even just to hear how he is and to wish him well.

Now a picture appears which is presented as an outing but judging from the setting and the footwear looks more like the kitchen staff of a hospital or clinic ... never mind that something about his posture and expression can seem somewhat off.

I hope the young man is absolutely fine and all of the above are just silly speculations and misinterpretations!
You are right it does sound off. Mysterious as well.

Maybe he could have had some Brain injury. If he only had a broken teeth and some facial cuts they wouldn't be putting him in ICU, the first responders reports said he was in serious condition. He was obviously concussed hen thrown out that vehicle. His friends the Charlos and his trainer are not allowed to come into Contact, a few guys have only spoken to him for 1 minute on the phone.

Everyone wants to know if he is okay and is able to speak and functional normally.

You are right it does sound off. Mysterious as well.

Maybe he could have had some Brain injury. If he only had a broken teeth and some facial cuts they wouldn't be putting him in ICU, the first responders reports said he was in serious condition. He was obviously concussed hen thrown out that vehicle. His friends the Charlos and his trainer are not allowed to come into Contact, a few guys have only spoken to him for 1 minute on the phone.

Everyone wants to know if he is okay and is able to speak and functional normally.

I fear the same, no broken bones - a miracle in itself having been thrown from the car - but some kind of serious head injury with some level of consequent brain damage. Let’s hope we are completely wrong ... or at the very least he makes a full recovery (although in that case won’t be able to ever fight again).

Pac needs to fight Spence ASAP whilst he's still recovering. Pac would beat the living shit out of him in his weakened state.

Back