First Opponent for Chris Leben in Bellator...

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Doug Marshall vs. Chris Leben has to happen. Who else would be good opponents for his Bellator Debut?

Kos and Daley would both be good if they're willing to drink water and fight at MW.

Kendall Grove, maybe.

Kalib Starnes rematch if he's at MW these days?

I'd rather his first match be a fight he can win. It would be a bad investment for Bellator if Chris Leben got put away in his first fight back.

Keith Berry, Benji Radach, or Bubba McDaniels.

Fuck it, might as well go all out, I've always wanted to see Chris Leben vs Scott Smith.

I think Coker obv signed him to set up the koscheck and Wanderlei fights.... they'll give him a scrub and put it on the main card for Daley -Kos to set up Leben - Koscheck

Doug Marshall sounds good TS. Would watch all day. Doug Marshall is cool, because he wasn't born with that natural KO power.. But he doesn't give a fk, so he just winds up and puts everything into a shot to hurt guys like I would have to. He really lost me as a 'fan' in the Manhoef fight, but I would say I could stand seeing him come back to fight Leben at MW. Cannot say would not be entertaining.

nobody.

hope for some reason Leben never fights

That would be an awesome fight, maybe even a main event fight
Maybe, I think it is more interesting than a fight with Daley at this point.There is no reason Kos couldn't take the fight at MW, and both guys are on a bad streak so there isn't too much at stake.

I think Coker obv signed him to set up the koscheck and Wanderlei fights.... they'll give him a scrub and put it on the main card for Daley -Kos to set up Leben - Koscheck
Daley would ko Leben fast

Maybe, I think it is more interesting than a fight with Daley at this point.There is no reason Kos couldn't take the fight at MW, and both guys are on a bad streak so there isn't too much at stake.
Paul Bradley and Leben would be a good fight also

Back