"First one to shoot's a Cowbitch" - Mcgregor to Cerrone.

Conor did try to wrestle in a boxing match, soo that makes him some kind of bitch.

I wanted to say this. Anis was just talkin up conor. I guess to try to make Cerrone believe Conor would be tough on the ground. I'm hopin for Cowboy to hit Conor with a HK and GnP him for a TKO..
From your post to the peepers of the gladiators in the sky !!

#byebye

2020s version of: Fuck technical striking, lets just bang!

Also, only POS assault the elderly for no reason.

I won't get in to the hotel room stuff that he's accused of - BY TWO WOMEN - as the mods are white knighting this guys reputation.
Dude last year sherdog was crazy. I remember in March Noone was allowed to discuss it. All mentions of Irish sports star were wastelanded immediately... Like guys it's a forum. Noone will get arrested for discussing this shit.

Clown should go to boxing if he's afraid of being taken down. This is MMA.

I hope Cowboy is not dumb enough to play into his game. Would love to see him take Conor down and make him tap.
Knockdown karate.

Conor is going to come back like GSP post-Serra and start taking dudes down.

Of course he is trying to get cowboy to stand and trade be dumb of him not to.

“Cowboy, please down take me down! You’ll win if you do”.
Good! I hope Cowboy gets the high kick KO anyways.

Cowboy:
"I think you mean panic wrestling but that's really your deal not mine. Anyway, I'm usually a whatever floats your boat kind of guy but being a cowbitch is a really bad idea. If you're really determined, you might want to use some kind of sling or something, because otherwise I'm guessing the bull will hold you down. Good luck!"

Ohn fk this sht. Now I really want Cowboy to grapplefk Conor into retirement.

Back