"First one to shoot's a Cowbitch" - Mcgregor to Cerrone.

Cowboy has 17 submission victories. Almost twice as many as Khabib.

Cowboy has also fought much better competition than Khabib.

No knock on Khabib.....

You are sleeping on Cerrone’s submission game.
Cowboy isn't as good a grappler as Khabib but he is very good (at least at MMA grappling) and way more active looking for submissions than Khabib. Khabib seems way more concerned with position and GnP.

Cowboy isn't as good a grappler as Khabib but he is very good (at least at MMA grappling) and way more active looking for submissions than Khabib. Khabib seems way more concerned with position and GnP.

Totally agree..... Khabib on top? Only an idiot ignores his greatness.

I’m just saying Cerrone has a potent submission game and he doesn’t need a broken opponent to get a finish on the ground.

The minute the fight goes to the ground, Conor is in danger.

I don't understand how anyone could like Conor.

Well so much for Danis and his confident over the top verbiage in Conor's insane grappling.

If IF somehow Cerrone pulls upset, what happens to Conor McGregor?
I wanted to say this. Anis was just talkin up conor. I guess to try to make Cerrone believe Conor would be tough on the ground. I'm hopin for Cowboy to hit Conor with a HK and GnP him for a TKO..

I know fighters have CTE, but the amount them that say things like “he hugged me, he wrestled, he didn’t want to stand and bang,” etc., always baffles me. It’s MIXED martial arts. Go get better at the grappling component or go strictly into the striking sport.

Stop talking about “Donald’s submission game is so good bro”. Making memes of yourselves. Of the all submissions he has, only like 3-4 are on credible BJJ ppl. Submitting an unranked blue belt isn’t an accomplishment and shouldn’t be deemed as such

I don't understand how anyone could like Conor.

They all basically lack any personal achievement so they appropriate the accomplishments of another person to make their own lives more fulfilling. It’s why the use the words “we” and “us” in regards to Conor winning.

If conor is such a pussy about a take down then he should be boxing

Oh wait
exactly - and funny how after floyd toyed with him, then beat him up and put in in CTE heaven conor and his fans said "but in a real fight conor would take him down"

also

Clown should go to boxing if he's afraid of being taken down. This is MMA.

I hope Cowboy is not dumb enough to play into his game. Would love to see him take Conor down and make him tap.

Khabib was right Conor is a chicken lol

Not only is Conor living rent free in yall heads, yall pay the bills too

Of all the pics to post he chose that one? Jesus he really has lost it.
Khabibs grappling is so good basically we’re gonna start saying it’s cheating to use it stand and fight me like a man.

chael sonnen mentioned that you just gotta do what you do best to beat khabib. You can’t gameplan to stop someone’s strength.

so I guess basically in a rematch Connor has to throw crazy shit to avoid getting grabbed up. Idk. It’s possible but khabib just grinds you down and eats up the clock.
I kinda wanna see these guys fight in an alley rather than an octagon.

lmfao is he really begging cerrone not to take him down?

Clearly he’s got a sense of humor and he isn’t taking the loss to Khabib too hard. I agree though, funny he’s basically asking Cowboy not to take him down.

Back