"First one to shoot's a Cowbitch" - Mcgregor to Cerrone.

This is actually sad now. He is literally asking cowboy not to take him down. Whats next, no kicks. If your ground game is dat shit just fucking fix it damnn

It's weird how many fighters have chosen MMA when it seems they really just wanted to do kickboxing/muay thai.
(Allthough I can kind of understand it -some feel it's silly for a fight to be stopped as it ends up on the ground, but they still don't think people should actively try to make it go there)
Cerrone doesn't even need the boost in popularity like other fighters do when beating Conor, but it'll be a fantastic accolade to add to his belt.
Truly.
He doesn't need the popularity but his legacy would benefit greatly from a win like that.
At the moment I feel like people think he's way past it, just a gatekeeper, and not really top 10 anymore.
With a win like this people would feel he's still in the game, and he's just one of those fighters who will lose on the regular but can still beat most guys on a good day.

I predict that if he wins the forum will be flooded with threads about just how many record Cowboy has and how he's fought everybody.

If Cerrone shoots he loses all of his fans instantly and nobody wants to see or hear about him ever again

Well so much for Danis and his confident over the top verbiage in Conor's insane grappling.

If IF somehow Cerrone pulls upset, what happens to Conor McGregor?

this is not the pic he used

here is the real post

GTFO with real posts. I know you aren't an idiot, but couldn't you just pretend to be one in this thread to fit in with the rest?

Cowboy does not even have the tools to get it down.. I can't even recall the last time he shot a double..

Why show a picture of himself getting dominated on the ground?
I think those multiple losses left him confused about how to proceed. Maybe Cerrone being a "Let's act like drinking buddies who are gonna fight." type of guy makes it more confusing.
TS' amazing photoshop skills (don't even need that) goaded you all.

Conor and fans reaching new lows

Not only does their hand selected stiff have to meet the criteria of a hasbeen, he's not even allowed to use other aspects of MMA?

<LikeReally5>

There's about 75 guys on the roster better than this clown.

Cowboy won’t change gameplan bc of a post from Conor. My only question is is he getting a little Financial incentive to keep it standing? a little Backroom bonus for making it standup exciting ?

Don't worry Conor, I'm sure Daddy Dana has already talked to Cowboy about keeping this fight upright and giving you every chance to win.

First one to gas is Colin

Why is he setting himself up for this again?

Uz4WJ6J.gif
<WellThere>

This is actually sad now. He is literally asking cowboy not to take him down. Whats next, no kicks. If your ground game is dat shit just fucking fix it damnn
LOL. Cowboy said in interview that hes going to stand and bang. Now when McGregor basicly responses him "okay lets go" haters go full turd again.

Back