"First one to shoot's a Cowbitch" - Mcgregor to Cerrone.

God I really want Cerrone to flatline this guy now.
Khabib battering Conor was bittersweet, since he needs a good tuning but I don't like Khabib, so theres that.
Cerrone is a game fighter. He doesn't cherry pick and choose. He doesn't make excuses. He just fights.
Cerrone beating Conor is a great timeline. Cerrone doesn't even need the boost in popularity like other fighters do when beating Conor, but it'll be a fantastic accolade to add to his belt.
His only way of beating Conor is to submit him. Conor has shown no signs of having a glass chin. The Khabib punch was more of a strike that put him off balance. The Floyd Mayweather beating showed Conors resiliance going against him as he probably could've taken another two rounds of punishment until collapsing. It was a good thing they threw in the towel since Floyd shows no signs of burning himself out.

His only way of beating Conor is to submit him. Conor has shown no signs of having a glass chin. The Khabib punch was more of a strike that put him off balance. The Floyd Mayweather beating showed Conors resiliance going against him as he probably could've taken another two rounds of punishment until collapsing. It was a good thing they threw in the towel since Floyd shows no signs of burning himself out.

I think you've had one scooby snack too many, a glass chin? sure he has a solid jaw but as Nate showed he's not superhuman, Nate was maybe 5 or 6 shots from switching Conor's brain off and Conor knew hence panic wrestler Conor was born.

A solid head kick from Cowboy would be more than enough to land Conor on queer street and I would love to see Conor Matt Browned.

ps Floyd carried Conor into the latter rounds simply out of courtesy to those who had paid to watch, Conor played no part in that fight other than showing up.

If Cowboy has any sense he will mix in his wrestling, unfortunately he is the cleverest of people.
It's a shame he has improved his striking defence though. That and McGregor's precision is a recipe for disaster.

I sincerely hope that Conor gets rocked and panic shoots Cowboy.

"I'm not confident in my grappling" is what i'm hearing.

Cerrone doesn't even need the boost in popularity like other fighters do when beating Conor

Only 3 fighters have beat Conor recently, and 2 of those were far more popular than Cerrone before fighting Conor.

Ah, the old wrestle shaming tactic.

What if Cerrone holds him up against the fence, which is what I think he might actually plan to do?

I think Cerrone is going to use kicks on the outside and the clinch early to try and wear Conor out using knees to the legs and body work. I think he'll throw in some takedown attempts from the clinch and might get one but IMO that's how he should approach this fight.

Wouldn't be surprised if he fought like Nick Diaz against Zeromskis where he took him to the cage early and kneed him in the thighs a bunch.

Cowboy proceeds to trip him in the clinch.

It's called MIXED martial arts. So now we just stand? Also, weren't you the one who shot on Diaz and thought you were a wrestler Conrad? Cowboy, shoot on him, take that guy down and submit him.

Conor, upon hearing Cerrone changed his mind, decided not to "stand and bang."

Back