First night of BJJ last night (Analysis)

No lie, one new guy started in our school and he saw the other guys do gi chokes etc...

When he was rolling, he tried to choke his partner with his belt... No joke..
He was mounted and he hugged the guy on top and pulled him down, passed his left side of his belt over the guys back, grabbed it with his right hand and proceeded to try to wrap the belt around the guys neck....

that kid will be beast one day.....if his training partners don't kill him first.

No lie, one new guy started in our school and he saw the other guys do gi chokes etc...

When he was rolling, he tried to choke his partner with his belt... No joke..
He was mounted and he hugged the guy on top and pulled him down, passed his left side of his belt over the guys back, grabbed it with his right hand and proceeded to try to wrap the belt around the guys neck....

I would have congratulated him on being so resourceful.

Right after class I went to Barnes & Noble and bought Jiu Jitsu Univiersity (Saolo).

When I got home I went on mginaction to find some ways to get owned less next time. :icon_lol:

Very addictive.

do not information overload yourself.

I actually didn't get submitted at all which is what I found surprising. I had my back taken quite often but I was able to fend of the choke. Some dude grabbed my ankle and prceeded to try and do something with it but the instructor stepped in and stopped him. I don't know what he was going for but apparently it wouldn't have been good for me.

no, probably not

guys who grab your ankles and proceed to do an unknown something to it usually do not do so with good intentions.

Back