First Impressions

A girl told me the other day that I look like a psychopath but in a good way.

And I may have some personality disorders that probably make me seem weird at first.

Everyone always says I'm quiet. Which is true to an extent, but I find that to be because they never shut the hell up.

It's a vicious cycle.

Everyone always says I'm quiet. Which is true to an extent, but I find that to be because they never shut the hell up.

It's a vicious cycle.
I know dude. I used to date this chick who would always cut my words off when I’m speaking and then complain I don’t talk enough. When I would say something, she would cut me off again. Of course when I cut her off, she would complain about that.
I don't know, I guess some girls like crazy
Sounds like she wants the D

I know dude. I used to date this chick who would always cut my words off when I’m speaking and then complain I don’t talk enough. When I would say something, she would cut me off again. Of course when I cut her off, she would complain about that.
I can't count the number of times last semester when I would say something in or out of class and just got completely cut off by other people. Honestly I just quit trying after a while. There was only one guy I ended up befriending that would actually shut the hell up and let me talk without cutting me off and switching topics.

When I go into a new situation, almost universally people think I'm shy and quiet. I'm really a loud, obnoxious asshole. I just have a deep mistrust of people in general, so it takes me awhile to assess the situation and decide who I'm going to fuck with and who I'm not going to fuck with. I know a chick who was a prison guard and she told me I reminded her of a newly arrived inmate. That's probably a fair assessment. Unless I'm drunk in a bar or something, then I'm friends with everyone.

A girl I know told me recently that she didn't like me at first because I seemed like I always needed to be the center of attention or life of the party or whatever.

She sang a different tune once I told her I had >5000 posts on an internet message board where only a handful of people even recognize my username.

Good times.

That I'm pretty down to earth
Horrible fashion sense
Very young looking for my age

I just act how I am, which is usually quiet and reserved.

Especially meeting new people. If I'm asked a question or bought in a conversation in which I can open up, I do.

I don't try to portray myself as anything other than myself, it's easy and comes natural. If you happen to catch me when I'm not at my best, sorry but It is what it is.

Back