Elections First GOP Debate on Fox Discussion: Who's in and Who's Out.

I feel like Rick Perry is always trying to talk me into the back of his 72 Nova.

Well, I don't automatically call people racist if they attack Obama, but a real % of them are. If Carson has some wealth of political, economic, and foreign policy knowledge, he has ditched that to pander with talking points. Which is pretty smart, I'll give him credit. If it makes you feel better, I also think Huckabee, Perry, Walker, Santorum, are idiots.

so, you arent calling anti obama people racist, but they are. and you dont like how little experience carson has, and thats why you dont like him. i mean if he had experience in al those things like obama did coming into office, he would be ok by you. got it

so, you arent calling anti obama people racist, but they are. and you dont like how little experience carson has, and thats why you dont like him. i mean if he had experience in al those things like obama did coming into office, he would be ok by you. got it

In early writings Carson praised the gov't programs that helped his mother and he like education, healthcare and welfare and foodstamps. The same programs he calls create nothing but dependence now for struggling people. I could care less what color he is. My problem is he is a walking contradiction of his own success and borderline heartless in his I got mine so screw everyone else approach.

If that's what you took from that, I'm willing to let you roll with that. I'm also willing to hear what Carson has to say, but I don't expect much. Obama had years of experience as a professor, lawyer, community organizer, and legislator. Carson is a very skilled and respected surgeon, but I personally think his views on many issues are not well thought out, and I don't understand what makes him someone who should run a country.

I am a little behind on the debate, but DVR'ed it.
Pateki, Perry and Gilmore looked the best, the rest should try to wring as much money out of their remaining donors and then get out of the race.

I'm so glad Kasich didn't have to stand there with those people. I kept waiting for Graham to go full Glenn Beck and start tearing up.

Graham was terrible. He was like a 12 year old who memorized a speech and was going to get his speech out no matter what question was asked.

What do people expect of the Donald in the debates. Anyone think any of them will call him out on anything?

Which of the following most closely matches how you feel about the current GOP debate:

1. I could not stomach it and I cannot bear to see any of the candidates because they are all so awful and I am mortified at the thought of any one of them being President.

2. I think there are no genuinely good candidates and watching it would be annoying but I would be willing to check in periodically just to see what is happening.

3. There are some scarily bad candidates and some who are actually ok in my book so I would not mind watching just to see how it goes.

4. There are a one or a few candidates I actually genuinely like, at least as far as presidential candidates go (and the bar is always pretty damn low for that) and would like to watch them debate.

5. I am not at all invested one way or the other and it is not of any real interest to me and watching it would not have any impact on me, other than possibly getting me bored and going back to watching classic PRIDE or UFC fights.

6. A different response than the 5 above.

Graham was terrible. He was like a 12 year old who memorized a speech and was going to get his speech out no matter what question was asked.

That guy fuckin answered a question about Planned Parenthood with "we will send more troops to Iraq and Syria". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought Pataki did well but realistically none of these guys have a chance.

He was all over the place. I thought he was gonna pass out at some point.

This should be the debates theme music.

[YT]5yqAaejuRn8[/YT]

Another thing I took away from the early debate. They all are 100% willing to work with radical Islamic terror supports, as long as that supporter isn't named Iran.

Another thing I took away from the early debate. They all are 100% willing to work with radical Islamic terror supports, as long as that supporter isn't named Iran.

Where did the conservative hate for Iran start? I thought Iran was one of the most progressive countries in the region.

Lindsey Graham who is your favorite character on Game of Thrones?

LG:" I would attack Iraq and Syria

Fiorina clearly won. Graham should have withdrawn from the election 10 mins into the debate.

Thought Pataki did well also.
Just read a story she ended up leaving her notes in a printer

CLwDWRwUkAAQ3nN.jpg

Back