Elections First GOP Debate on Fox Discussion: Who's in and Who's Out.

It might seem petty, but I still hold his answer do the "Do you lose any sleep?" question re: executions against Perry. I don't think he's exceptionally bright, and his State actually has a lot going for it that he didn't necessarily have to work for. I think he would get thrashed in a GE, but I was a little surprised to see him barely breaking 1-2%. I'm glad Kasich made it instead, though. Perry should hire me as his campaign strategist, I've got the perfect slogan. Rick Perry: Glasses to Ashes.

Perry definitely allowed at least one innocent man to be executed. He's a monster and should not be given any more power than a 711 clerk in this life.

Political record of success seems to have no bearing on Republican voters. The last nominee left his state office with a 60% disapproval rating.

That is odd, but hard to dispute.

One has to ask themselves. Does Rick Perry really believe what he says when he panders to the 'idiot' wing of his party? Because I doubt he really believes what he has says.

Plus I think he is less extreme than the Rand or Cruz types who want to dismantle the country.

I absolutely believe he believes it.

regardless of how the polling was done, they seem to have got it right. I am surprised people are talking up Trump like he is in this to actually win. I supposed he is egotistical enough to try but is he also willing to actually do what a president has to do. It reminds me of the pictures of when a president enters office and leaves office and they look like they have aged 20 years and it has only been 8. I just don't see Trump, (not that he really has a chance) actually willing to do what would be required of it. Thus, he sticks around long enough to build his "brand" or keep himself relevant enough and when more people start paying attention his numbers will drop and he will give some message about how people aren't ready for his "aggressiveness" or better yet "he can make more lasting changes doing something else."

these type of pictures are the ones I was referring to

b322d2fe12ad9c48fe42a3fd35ea13a06591c1fd.png

obama.jpg

The primadonna Trump has to be thinking, "man I put so much into how I look now and really my life isn't even that stressful"

these type of pictures are the ones I was referring to

b322d2fe12ad9c48fe42a3fd35ea13a06591c1fd.png

obama.jpg

The primadonna Trump has to be thinking, "man I put so much into how I look now and really my life isn't even that stressful"

The advantage to Trump is, he's pretty ugly to begin with.

The last time around, I thought Perry is the only candidate who really is kind of dumb.

My god. Only 10 minutes in and clear why these people are not in the prime time debate.

The first debate is now on Fox.

I'm watching it now. They're all giving canned responses to answers.

Lindsey Graham, just now, sounded like the wanted to get off the stage.

First impression - None of them are going to rise in the polls. I think I'll quit watching in about 10 minutes.

Graham sounds bad. Really bad. Like he's about pass out on stage bad.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the feed to load?

My god Graham should withdraw on stage right now. The question was on the economy and he's talking about bugging a mosque and he speaks Clinton.

Can someone give me some cliffs on the various candidates stances on immigration?

Like who is really against it vs. who is looking to work with the Dems.

Can someone give me some cliffs on the various candidates stances on immigration?

Like who is really against it vs. who is looking to work with the Dems.

Perry said we can't talk about it till we secure the border with troops, air support, etc. Santorum basically said he's kicking anyone who's illegal out. That's about it.

damn reading these pages, is there anything a democrat hates more than a black republican? yet they are so quick to call people racist if they dare question obama. love the double standard. first thing they do is start attacking the black guy and calling him stupid

Last edited:
Perry said we can't talk about it till we secure the border with troops, air support, etc. Santorum basically said he's kicking anyone who's illegal out. That's about it.

Thank you kind sir.

damn reading these pages, is there anything a democrat hates more than a black republican? yet they are so quick to call people racist if they dare question obama. love the double standard. first thing they do is start attacking the black guy and calling him stupid

Well, I don't automatically call people racist if they attack Obama, but a real % of them are. If Carson has some wealth of political, economic, and foreign policy knowledge, he has ditched that to pander with talking points. Which is pretty smart, I'll give him credit. If it makes you feel better, I also think Huckabee, Perry, Walker, Santorum, are idiots.

Last edited:
Back