First girlfriend thread of 2013

i dont think so brah, if so she needs to explain what kind of ipad's she's givin out

At this point, I purposely hook up with harlots just to rack up my iPad count.

Actually I moved back home after finishing school, she's still in the city where we both used to live. She is out there by herself! But she keeps to herself too much when I feel like she should be talking to me. Can't say if it's the distance between us or something else I've done. I won't be ending things over this kind of nonsense though, it would take something much more concrete for me to put our relationship behind me.

If that's the case, the issue is with you. You're thinking of all this crazy stuff she might be doing when she's all alone. Maybe she's also thinking the same thing about you. It's probably worse for her cus she's a chick and she thinks you moved out because you're losing interest.

Best bet is to have a long and serious talk with her. Discuss all the issues you guys think you have and lay everything on the table.

But like I said before, this will still be pointless if you don't trust her 100%. What if she goes to visit friends/family far away? Then you'll lose your trust again. You're going to be a control freak and neither of you will be happy.

Ok, this will probably be my last post in here unless you guys have any more questions.

We had a pretty good talk last night. Basically how I went about it was I complained that it "seemed she was acting this way" which somewhat matched what she had written in her book, but not enough to make it obvious that I had read anything. My main complaints were that she wasn't as affectionate with me and didn't seem to be as invested in the relationship as I am.

We concluded that she does feel the same way as me, she just expresses herself differently, and for some reason I've been especially aware of that lately. She has been having some problems with some of her friends but she assured me that any negative feelings she was having were not about me, and that as a rule I was an exception to things like that. She also promised to try to express herself more explicitly, because she knew the feeling of one person trying harder than the other and how fatiguing it can be.

She was very understanding, and was surprisingly upset that I wasn't 100% satisfied with the relationship. It seems my concerns were over-stated.

Obviously I didn't say shit about reading the book lol.

So there you have it, I'll keep an eye on things still but we seem to be okay. Thanks everyone for the comments and insight, if they weren't any good for brainstorming they at least gave me a laugh, this place is usually good for one of those things, although not often both at once.

Peace.

(/diary :p)

Ok, this will probably be my last post in here unless you guys have any more questions.

We had a pretty good talk last night. Basically how I went about it was I complained that it "seemed she was acting this way" which somewhat matched what she had written in her book, but not enough to make it obvious that I had read anything. My main complaints were that she wasn't as affectionate with me and didn't seem to be as invested in the relationship as I am.

We concluded that she does feel the same way as me, she just expresses herself differently, and for some reason I've been especially aware of that lately. She has been having some problems with some of her friends but she assured me that any negative feelings she was having were not about me, and that as a rule I was an exception to things like that. She also promised to try to express herself more explicitly, because she knew the feeling of one person trying harder than the other and how fatiguing it can be.

She was very understanding, and was surprisingly upset that I wasn't 100% satisfied with the relationship. It seems my concerns were over-stated.

Obviously I didn't say shit about reading the book lol.

So there you have it, I'll keep an eye on things still but we seem to be okay. Thanks everyone for the comments and insight, if they weren't any good for brainstorming they at least gave me a laugh, this place is usually good for one of those things, although not often both at once.

Peace.

(/diary :p)

you'll be back. they always come back :icon_twis

Back