First girlfriend thread of 2013

Tycho- Taylor's Version

Wild ferocious creature
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sherdog, something's up with my girl.

At least it seems so, but I might just be paranoid. We've been living an hour apart for the last 4 months and seeing each other only every other weekend. My suspicions stem from how her eyes look when she tells me she loves me, and how she's been generally less affectionate this weekend that we've been together. Countering that: the sex is fine, she says things are fine, and if they aren't she seems to be playing the part better than I thought she'd be able to.

Now, my dilemma. She's asleep beside me right now and the notebook she writes in is on the floor beside the bed. I glanced in it earlier and caught a caption about another guy, a shitty sort of piece about an old friend of hers who is "really into her" but who disgusts her on every level. I've held back from treating this kid like crap the few times I've met him thus far because he's her oldest friend.

I want to take him out, but even more, I want to read the fucking book.

My gf has narcolepsy, so there's not much chance any movement from me could wake her. That said, she has been known to suddenly snap into alertness, but she's also blind without her glasses so I'd have at least a couple seconds to cover up should she wake.

Advices required.

CLIFFS:
- something up with girl, her journal beside the bed here
- she's out cold (asleep!!), should be safe
- she's had trust problems with her parents since forever, if I were to get caught a potentially fatal shitstorm would undoubtedly ensue
- READ THE BOOK, see post #39

Last edited:
For me, it's the last girlfriend thread of 2012. 11:49PM

I'm sure you can get the book at a different time.

Why try to read it when she's right there..

Also she has a journal? Are you guys 13? She sounds very immature.

I just want to post in the first of so many girlfriend threads.
Probably shouldn't read the journal but than again since when did should and should not really matter.

No, don't read the book, you wonderful drunken fool. Don't breach her trust like that in a way you can't take back.

Read the book and tells us all her secrets so we can advise you correctly. Also, provide pics of girlfriend.

Read the book. If she wakes up and starts tripping ask her what does she have to hide.

I'm sure you can get the book at a different time.

Why try to read it when she's right there..

Also she has a journal? Are you guys 13? She sounds very immature.

Doubtful, although I have seen it around before. The last sentence is a pretty ridiculous presumption.

she is probably saying that so that you can believe she won't ever sleep with him. but in reality they more than likely went heels to jesus, more than a few times already when a chick says things are fine, it usually means the opposite.

tl/dr?

cliffs : get ready for a shiny new ipad

Lol. I do need an e-reader...

I just want to post in the first of so many girlfriend threads.
Probably shouldn't read the journal but than again since when did should and should not really matter.

Wanted to start the year off on truly Mayberrian note.

No, don't read the book, you wonderful drunken fool. Don't breach her trust like that in a way you can't take back.

Ok :( thanks Nonsense.

If it was something shitty I had caught a glance of before I would do it, but for now I'll take her word that we're all good.

If you trust her, you wont read the book. If your a paranoid little girl youll read it, nothing good comes from being a insecure.

one thing i need to know though....

are you trying to get the new ipad mini?

Why not go take a dump and read it at the same time? That way you can read the damn book in peace and quiet, you get something to pass the time while you're doing your business, and you can start the new year off in style because you took a shit in the middle of the night instead of first thing in the morning.

Can't believe you would consider doing this, man.

I mean, start this thread, not read the journal, of course you'd consider reading the journal.

If you're trolling, then snap the relevant pages with your phone and post the images here (or retype at leisure and post).

If you're not, don't read it. You probably won't get any answers, people write all kinds of shit in their diaries, and what the hell are you going to do with the questions the thing throws up? "Hi, listen, about that entry in your journal..." There goes your iPad cos you're the dickhead who can't be trusted, see?

dude read it just be supersneaky about it and give us a update to what happens if i were you i would wait till like 1 or 2 and put your cellphone /itouch/ remote under the bed and act like your going to get it . James bond shit right there homeboy lol.

Back