First fighter to win all SOTN/KOTN/FOTN

If there were no actual KO's on the rest of the card, then they might do something. But just think about the question man. It's impossible to get a KO and a Submission at the same time. You can't be asleep and tap. I can't believe that I'm even bothering.

No but you can be asleep and still be submitted without tapping! Maybe a flash ko in which he grabs the fighter for a guillotine before he hits the ground and its a boring night of fights id say its possible!

If there were no actual KO's on the rest of the card, then they might do something. But just think about the question man. It's impossible to get a KO and a Submission at the same time. You can't be asleep and tap. I can't believe that I'm even bothering.
You are wrong. Look at this gif, if his hand was not closed you could argue that he is tapping.
ibgvjRbApO9SWK.gif

Jon Jones vs. Shogun was SOTN/KOTN/FOTN in my opinion.

If the submitted guy KOs the opponent with a tap. May be a possible scenario if Brendan Schaub subs somebody.

Well only thing i could see if all other fight totally suck and

finish would go after great war via some Headkick/Knee to flying armbar/Triangle choke, where loser goest totally out and when they hit in ground he awekes somehow and then taps via reflects and goes sleep again.

or go out like Rolles Gracie, get Koed and walk and collapce via Ric Flair and opponents things fights continue and crab RNC

No but you can be asleep and still be submitted without tapping! Maybe a flash ko in which he grabs the fighter for a guillotine before he hits the ground and its a boring night of fights id say its possible!

So the actual records would read that the winner won by KO and Sub.? It can't technically happen. I'm not saying the awards couldn't all be given. Maybe Maynard/Emerson where Gray KO'd himself and Rob tapped. Can't remember the fight outside that, but if it were good, that'd do it.

Kano's finishing move might count if they tap fast enough.

kano-fatality.gif

Hahaha......... I only made it to post 5 before i started cryin.. I can not stop laughing. I got to leave now

The way some people on here refer to Jones/shogun and GSP/Serra I, you would think those fights qualify.

If the fighter gets knocked out but one hand is still twitching and it taps out due to strikes. Anything is possible. Kind of like when that fighter got knocked out and unconsciously did the masturbation gesture. That Gif would sum up this jerk off thread.

well one could make the argument that matt hughes vs car newtwon.....hughes gets kotn and newton gets soth XDDD and both het FOTN
hhaha...go ahead...troll me

good one

bustamente shuld have got a double SOTN in ine fight

maybe in a similar case with a KO

tapping to strikes is SOTN ?

putting to sleep in a choke hold is a sub or a KO ?

I clicked on this thread only for the gifs and was not disappointed. Well done gentlemen.

Back