First Deaf UFC Champion Coming VERY Soon

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Straight out of Dagestan......

The man who took Brandon Morenos soul in his home country (at elevation)

And sent Benavidez into retirement.

The next Flyweight champion, coming soon.... Askar "Ass Kicking Machine" Askarov

USATSI_13383999_168382968_lowres.jpg

askar-askarov-brandon-moreno-ufc-on-espn-plus-17-2.jpg

brandon-moreno-askar-askarov-ufc-mexico.jpg

Last edited:
Why is he so tiny

Being an individual with a disability in a developing country, he may not have been given the proper nutrition growing up, who knows.

He is no Figgy, but he has a similar amount of unbridled aggression; which the division needs.

Look for Askar to immediately dethrone Moreno.

Moreno already beat him, re watch that fight, Moreno got robbed

Ive watched it.

It was a close fight. Not only was it Askars first UFC fight, but it was in Morenos home country (which is at elevation). Moreno had plenty of built in advantages.

Askar has gotten significantly better, he should be able to get the job done no problem as long as it is not hosted in the champs home country. It must be in a neutral location.

I consider Askarov lucky, he won’t have to listen to Rogan’s shit biased commentary while he’s fighting...
<30>

Straight out of Dagestan......

The man who took Brandon Morenos soul in his home country (at elevation)

And sent Benavidez into retirement.

The next Flyweight champion, coming soon.... Askar "Ass Kicking Machine" Askarov

USATSI_13383999_168382968_lowres.jpg

askar-askarov-brandon-moreno-ufc-on-espn-plus-17-2.jpg

brandon-moreno-askar-askarov-ufc-mexico.jpg

I agree. First guy I thought of after he won the belt, Askar is COMING

But I kinda hope he doesn't because I like Moreno. I want mexico to have that star champion. He looks like he can be a star.

I thought concencus was that Brandon shoulda won.

The first Draw between them that is.

I agree. First guy I thought of after he won the belt, Askar is COMING

But I kinda hope he doesn't because I like Moreno. I want mexico to have that star champion. He looks like he can be a star.
Do you hate deaf people Peli :eek:

Askar Askarov All The Way Baby :D

WAR Askar!

Is it confirmed that he’s getting the title shot?

He called for it after his last fight in March and it was just assumed he would be.

Rankings wise he is next in line and him and Morenos fight was a draw, so it makes sense for them to rematch; there really isnt anyone else.

Do you hate deaf people Peli :eek:

Askar Askarov All The Way Baby :D

WAR Askar!
when they're ruthless wrestlers, yes.

lol. Nah man, just want MEH-HE-CO to be CHAMPION. I love mexican crowds. They are the most hyped.

when they're ruthless wrestlers, yes.

lol. Nah man, just want MEH-HE-CO to be CHAMPION. I love mexican crowds. They are the most hyped.
They are Champion though ... That's enough lol

20210613_081437.jpg

430M people need representation. Moreno can win the belt back after losing to Askar :D

He called for it after his last fight in March and it was just assumed he would be.

Rankings wise he is next in line and him and Morenos fight was a draw, so it makes sense for them to rematch; there really isnt anyone else.
You think dana fucks him over?

I don't think anyone expected moreno to be a star or fan favourite heading into the rematch with figgy but he was and his pop was electric. Dana was smiling ear to ear. I hope he doesn't fuck him, but I get the feeling he's going to fuck over askar and give the title defense to someone else.

Back