First Cousin Marriage In Islam - Commonplace, As Muhammad (Then Ali and Umar); Almost Half Inbred:

Generalities about Brown cultures? lol, you are unbelievable. This has zero to do with race of racial cultures... Stop being so ethnocentric. This is about a religion.

Cant a Punjabi and Tamil i work with are pretty open about how fuck their cultures are. Be it Siks hindus moslmers or Christians they all fuck and merry their cousins, islam is just the worst offender but they all seem to wet their dicks in family pussy.

And a more personal ? are you gonna follow me 24 7 in ever thread like a lost bitch lol, look murican military are a bunch of retards you know it its ok accept and move on. Are you like going through a grieving process about your delusion about muricas brave soldiers.

That's fuckin foul dude! I grew with my cousins who are mostly girls and no! Fuck no! Could I ever imagine marrying and having kids with! Ewww! Sick bastards! :eek:

I don't see the big deal. First cousin marriages are legally recognized in plenty of states across the US. and its legal in pretty much the entirety of Europe IIRC. The increased genetic risk that results from first cousins marrying isn't that great
I can see why you might be concerned about your kids. We've all heard about what supposedly happens if cousins marry. A recent study, though, showed that while there is increased risk of some genetic disease, the risk is actually smaller than a lot of people might think.

The numbers from this study are pretty interesting. For unrelated people, the risk of having a child with a serious genetic problem is around 3 or 4 percent. In other words, 3 or 4 of every 100 babies have potential problems (seems high to me but that is what the report claims).

If first cousins have kids, that risk goes up by 2 or 3 percent. At first this almost doubling of the risk might seem scary. But many genetic advisers argue that the increase isn't big enough to discourage marriage between first cousins.
http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask65

If parents are unrelated, their risk for having a child with a birth defect or disability is between 2% and 3%.
If parents are first cousins, the risk is a little higher at 5% to 6%. This is due to the increased chance that they will both carry the same autosomal recessive mutation, passed down through the family.
http://www.genetics.edu.au/Publications-and-Resources/Genetics-Fact-Sheets/FactSheetConsanguinity

This isn't much different from the risk that older individuals have when having children

Also first cousin marriages weren't that uncommon in the Western world until recently. Charles Darwin, H.G. Wells, and Edgar Allen Poe married their first cousins and in the case of Poe she was 13.

I don't see the big deal. First cousin marriages are legally recognized in plenty of states across the US. and its legal in pretty much the entirety of Europe IIRC. The increased genetic risk that results from first cousins marrying isn't that great

This isn't much different from the risk that older individuals have when having children

Also first cousin marriages weren't that uncommon in the Western world until recently. Charles Darwin, H.G. Wells, and Edgar Allen Poe married their first cousins and in the case of Poe she was 13.

This just further proves that these people are living two century's behind the rest of the world.

Last edited:
So they can marry kids and relatives but cant have dogs as pets cause they are dirty. This is one fucked up retarded religion

So, my Shia-Muslim co-worker who recently threatened to shoot everyone at my workplace is the product of two first cousins marrying. He was readying himself to go back to the Middle East and finalize the marriage to his first cousin before bringing her to North America as his wife. Further, as is the norm, both sets of parents were highly involved in the arranging of this marriage.

am i the only one that noticed there's a lot of really serious allegations in this paragraph?

if he threatened to shoot everyone at your work, why are you making a thread about him marrying his cousin. call the fuckin cops.

unless everything you wrote is total horseshit. which is what i'm leaning towards.

am i the only one that noticed there's a lot of really serious allegations in this paragraph?

if he threatened to shoot everyone at your work, why are you making a thread about him marrying his cousin. call the fuckin cops.

unless everything you wrote is total horseshit. which is what i'm leaning towards.

It ain't horse shit. But I'm not going to tell you where I live and work, right?

And if you read further, you'll see that HR and management are dealing with the situation or have dealt with it - which may mean cops have been involved.

lol and can you imagine that in some completely astronomical scenario that the Muslims are actually right about their religion just how screwed I'm going to be when I die for making fun of it so much.

Hahah. Man...

Though I also once had TCK inform me that I'd be in a lake of fire for all eternity with demons peeling my skin off until it was gone, only to have it magically reappear so they could start all over again.

lol, I just can't win.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask65

http://www.genetics.edu.au/Publications-and-Resources/Genetics-Fact-Sheets/FactSheetConsanguinity

If Muhammad were perfect example, why would he have exemplified a less than perfect union? And yes "a little bit" of imperfection matters.

Marrying first cousins (or any cousins for that matter) is an example that civilization has moved on from and rightly so. Along with child marriage and thousands of other 7th century sensibilities.

And it's why Islam is a world-wide problem today. Because it refuses to acknowledge even basics.

The Muslims are destroying their own gene pool through inbreeding.

excellent-4689_preview.png

Objectively we should keep them out, they're inferior stock. Inbreeding causes significantly lower IQ and higher risk of mental illness. It's genetic, it wouldn't go away with assimilation. They don't even assimilate as it is. Let them destroy each other within the confines of their own countries.

The dude threatened to shoot everybody at your work??!

That's fucking insane. I'd be on the phone with the fbi, and with a lawyer and I wouldn't be going anywhere near that place until the guy was shit canned or locked up....and I'd sue the company to pay me for my time away. To be expected to actually go to work after a Muslim has threatened to gun everybody down is beyond fucked up.

And yeah Islam is totally incestuous. Lol at flying back to the me to marry your cousin Haha...

Inbreeding in Muslim societies?

angry-muslim2.jpg

This is a complete surprise.

Cant a Punjabi and Tamil i work with are pretty open about how fuck their cultures are. Be it Siks hindus moslmers or Christians they all fuck and merry their cousins, islam is just the worst offender but they all seem to wet their dicks in family pussy.

And a more personal ? are you gonna follow me 24 7 in ever thread like a lost bitch lol, look murican military are a bunch of retards you know it its ok accept and move on. Are you like going through a grieving process about your delusion about muricas brave soldiers.

So you answer his comment about generalizations with another generalization?

Stout.

Back