International First climate change-caused mammal extinction

Why are the NBA players who played in both eras, and the players of today the experts? Dude, listen to yaself. If you have an argument that you can provide, complete with any sort of statistical basis, I'm here, even though it's OT in this thread. I suspect you can't do that, because you had a chance to counter the numbers I brought before, and could not, choosing to simply brush over the numbers and all the accomplishments.

On topic, I'm not trying to discredit what you are saying. That would assume you said anything worth crediting in any way. All you provided is willful ignorance. I don't see what you think you deserve when you think the USA talking to or invading nations is the only way to remediate the effects of man-made climate change.

k you're not even going to try and contribute don't quote me.

Cool brah, the earth has been fucking wrecked a bunch of times before us and it will a bunch of times after us.

Just pray for God's grace my man. It's all we've got.
Great point. Also, people die all the time therefore it's not a big deal to commit murder.

The Left needs to prove "man made climate change" first.

They have not even done that yet.
That's an incredibly ignorant statement and why on earth do you suggest the left need to prove a scientific fact?

No, "the political left" doesn't say that. Some fringe asses say that. But nearly the entire political right denies human-caused climate change. You just both-sided yourself.
Maybe in the US Fawlty but it's accepted in most other countries regardless of political persuasion

k you're not even going to try and contribute don't quote me.

What is there to argue? You brought this tired old Lebron argument again, for some reason, absent any numbers, because the numbers show you're demonstrably wrong, and then sit here, pretending as if forceful invasion of other nations or simply "talking to them" are the only alternatives. You're being willfully obtuse, hopefully.

It's not under your control, that's the part you don't seem to understand.
Except everything science tells us suggests most of 'it' is.

But I get it. Let God take the wheel. Less thinking required that way.

More climate doom and gloom. You people would have been a riot during the Paleolithic era..

Cool brah, the earth has been fucking wrecked a bunch of times before us and it will a bunch of times after us.

Just pray for God's grace my man. It's all we've got.

Bruh it said "man made". Not Earth made.

I would like to see how this rat was specifically killed off by man made climate change, and not the plethora of other ways us humans tend to eradicate species

It's habitat was an isolated Island that's been devegetated due to sea level rises.

Except everything science tells us suggests most of 'it' is.

But I get it. Let God take the wheel. Less thinking required that way.

You and other idiots don't seem to understand you personally have ZERO control over it. Stop putting yourself in the position of a savior. You're a geek posting on a karate forum and are literally the furthest from the problem.

The Morrison government has formally recognised the extinction of a tiny island rodent, the Bramble Cay melomys - the first known demise of a mammal because of human-induced climate change.

The changed status of the Melomys rubicola from the government's "endangered" to "extinct" category was included without fanfare in a statement released by federal Environment Minister Melissa Price late on Monday.

de4b0cc8634f041d0ed1c0c1698e07797d6b82f7

The extinction of the Bramble Cay melomys is understood to be the first mammal killed off by human-led climate change.

Geoff Richardson, an environment department official, told Senate estimates on Monday night that research efforts since 2014 - "including a pretty rushed trip in 2015" - had failed to identify any melomys individuals in their only known location on Bramble Cay, a tiny Torres Strait island near Papua New Guinea .

Declaring its extinction "was not a decision to take lightly," Mr Richardson said. "There's always a delay while the evidence is gathered to be absolutely certain."

Rest of story
Feels weird liking this post, but for lack of a better option...

I'm a bit nauseated by several of the the early posts.
In b4 climate has always changed
And climate change is a hoax.

Ooops too late. It's gonna be sad looking back at all the denier talking points in the future.
Indeed. It's certain to be a Pyrrhic victory at the end of this debate.

Maybe in the US Fawlty but it's accepted in most other countries regardless of political persuasion
Not that it has anything to do with this thread, but the evidence appears to show that gender is part biological and part social construct. So, whatever the fuck any ignorant fucks believe, it's both, and it has nothing to do with being left or right, and I can't really understand why it would. Further, I'm not sure how that enters into the question of whether to treat transgender people like fellow human beings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/scie...alapagos-islands/ar-BBTRc75?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Giant tortoise believed to be extinct for 100 years found alive in Galapagos Islands
$

A giant tortoise believed to have been extinct for more than a century has been found in the Galapagos Islands.

The adult female Fernandina Giant Tortoise was discovered by members of the Galapagos National Park and the US NGO Galapagos Conservancy.

The group was carrying out an expedition on the island of Fernandina in the western Ecuadorian region of the Galapagos Islands.

You and other idiots don't seem to understand you personally have ZERO control over it. Stop putting yourself in the position of a savior. You're a geek posting on a karate forum and are literally the furthest from the problem.
That's the same for every single thread in the war Room forum so moot point.

Factually incorrect btw, my career is research on literally this subject.

First one, huh? Did we forget about every single mammal in North America going extinct during the last ice age?

iu

The Left needs to prove "man made climate change" first.

They have not even done that yet.

Why is everything so black and white in your world? Anything you don´t agree with must be left? Right wing parties in Sweden also thinks humans are a big factor in the change of the climate. Would you also call them left?

It´s almost as if there was a kid who had written the above text. Why is it so hard to add humans in to the equation of climate change? Don´t you think it will be much worse when the population is growing? You probably also think the moon landing was a hoax.

Oh, wait. God is to blame for the extinction of OP´s mammal.

Last edited:
Back