International First climate change-caused mammal extinction

That rodent extinct? I saw a few running through my kitchen the other day.

So they are experts on it because.....?

Its funny how the NBA's fanbase is one of the dumbest in sports. They think LeBron going to Miami somehow hurt his legacy because the Cavs are a shit franchise and never helped him. They couldn't keep Carlos fucking Boozer FFS.

Oh, so instead of having an actual discussion point you'll just use attacks to try and discredit what I said? lmfao I guess you're so well versed in political discourse you just have no way to respond to me. Seems fucking logical.

gtfo

Why are the NBA players who played in both eras, and the players of today the experts? Dude, listen to yaself. If you have an argument that you can provide, complete with any sort of statistical basis, I'm here, even though it's OT in this thread. I suspect you can't do that, because you had a chance to counter the numbers I brought before, and could not, choosing to simply brush over the numbers and all the accomplishments.

On topic, I'm not trying to discredit what you are saying. That would assume you said anything worth crediting in any way. All you provided is willful ignorance. I don't see what you think you deserve when you think the USA talking to or invading nations is the only way to remediate the effects of man-made climate change.

Why are the NBA players who played in both eras, and the players of today the experts? Dude, listen to yaself. If you have an argument that you can provide, complete with any sort of statistical basis, I'm here, even though it's OT in this thread. I suspect you can't do that, because you had a chance to counter the numbers I brought before, and could not, choosing to simply brush over the numbers and all the accomplishments.

On topic, I'm not trying to discredit what you are saying. That would assume you said anything worth crediting in any way. All you provided is willful ignorance. I don't see what you think you deserve when you think the USA talking to or invading nations is the only way to remediate the effects of man-made climate change.
jordan's brian in Lebron's body

Cool brah, the earth has been fucking wrecked a bunch of times before us and it will a bunch of times after us.

Just pray for God's grace my man. It's all we've got.
Why would we want to live on a wrecked planet, or have our ancestors live on a wrecked planet, when much of the wreckage is under our control? You must think rapture is coming real soon.

jordan's brian in Lebron's body

That's the weird thing, I don't know if that would make a huge difference. Jordan's size in comparison to Lebron has it's strengths and weaknesses. I would actually put Jordan and Lebron as being veeeeeery close to each other when it comes to basketball IQ and fundamentals. If Lebron had the killer mentality of Jordan though, and the clutch ability? Eeeeeeeesh. That's like a 10 time MVP.

Why would we want to live on a wrecked planet, or have our ancestors live on a wrecked planet, when much of the wreckage is under our control? You must think rapture is coming real soon.

Not according to their prophet. He made it quite clear that the world would end after he came back, which would be in the lifetimes of his friends/wrestling buddies. I, for one, am waiting patiently for the return of Ba'al, then Zoroaster.

I fucking hate that mentality.

I dare say it triggers me. Which apparently is the ultimate taboo when troll culture has become the status quo.

What's going to happen when the Yellowstone volcano or any of the super volcanoes erupts and we get an instant ice age for years wiping out most life on the planet, including most humans? It happens every 600k years.

Then we will be fucked. But until that happens, we should probably be good stewards of the ecology of the planet since we depend on it for survival and just generally for our lives to not suck.

Rest in Oblivion Melomys rubicola.

@Ruprecht any chance this could be due to the feral cat problem you guys are having, or is that just Aussie proper?

This rodent lived on a little sand island of 8 acres, quite contently for a very long time. I don't think there were any introductions that can be pointed to, it lived there with lots of grasses and green sea turtles laying eggs. That's why it is a pretty obvious case that recent environmental change did it in.

The Left needs to prove "man made climate change" first.

They have not even done that yet.

You wouldn´t understand the proof anyways or just dismiss it. Kind of like Mars

What's going to happen when the Yellowstone volcano or any of the super volcanoes erupts and we get an instant ice age for years wiping out most life on the planet, including most humans? It happens every 600k years.

That is pretty much wrong on every level. Stop spouting bullshit. Maybe pull your head out of your ass and read a bit about the damn subject before posting the same pile of shit in every climate thread.

A yellowstone eruption wouldn´t even kill all humans in North America

Rest in Oblivion Melomys rubicola.

@Ruprecht any chance this could be due to the feral cat problem you guys are having, or is that just Aussie proper?

Some of the Islands have feral cat problems, but this particular one was tiny and uninhabited.
It's definitely a case of habitat loss due to the Island getting flooded and devegetated.

Bramble Cay (a notable lack of brambles):

m77zsm3p-1378781674.jpg

The political left: There is no evidence biology influences gender.
The political right: There is no evidence humans influence climate patterns.
Me:<mma4>
This. They should just separate america into 3rds. The left, the right, and the middle. A 3 state, 3 party nation. Guarantee the centrist state would be the only one to thrive.

This. They should just separate america into 3rds. The left, the right, and the middle. A 3 state, 3 party nation. Guarantee the centrist state would be the only one to thrive.

Actually the middle state would have the same debates and fights over the same ideas. You'd still have people that rejected biology and people that quesrion climate science. You'd have pro life and pro death people still fighting over abortion. Wouldn't look much different than what we have today.

The Left state would obviously eat itself. It would be North Korea in 5 years lol. All powerful government, no God, no access to information, no right to free speech or to bear arms, massive corruption, and extreme poverty.

The Right state full of rugged individualists on the other hand would probably flourish. Even if there were more racism, xenophobia, and social division it really wouldn't be a problem without rabid leftists around agitating everyone all the time. In the Right state people would be allowed to be actual people. Information would flow freely with people being encouraged to look at and question things for themselves.

Bunch of adults believing in fairy tales itt is all I see

Seems like there is a very low hanging fruit joke here about some topic very dear to your heart.

Actually the middle state would have the same debates and fights over the same ideas.
The Left state would obviously eat itself. It would be North Korea in 5 years lol.

The Right state full of rugged individualists on the other hand would probably flourish.

If we split the USA into thirds anything like existing red/blue state lines, Left third would wipe the floor with right third.

The Left leaning US would thrive- California is the 5th biggest economy in the WORLD.

The Right USA will be morbidly obese, poor health, and dependent on federal funding (that will no longer be paid out by blue states).

Good. Hopefully we get more climate change and all the rats and mice die, I Fucking hate them. More climate change please, thank you mam ajam.

I would like to see how this rat was specifically killed off by man made climate change, and not the plethora of other ways us humans tend to eradicate species

It's not under your control, that's the part you don't seem to understand.

Back