International First climate change-caused mammal extinction

Title is fake news. Many mammals have gone extinct from climate change. The woolly mammoth for one.

Lmao stupid libtard cucks! Climate change is a hoax created by your fancy smancy science to keep us from baby Jesus! Now excuse me while I pray to my imaginary sky daddy so he brings us rain for our crops.

<{1-1}>

This sounds like a lazy excuse for apathy and not addressing an issue.

Tell me when you have a solution that doesn't involve hostile takeover of the countries contributing to the problem and we'll discuss how lazy who is being.

what does god have to do with anything

All we have in the end is our faith man. We can do what we can for ourselves, I can't influence things outside of my control. I hope you do the same. So when shit like this happens or occurs, me and you aren't going to change it. Even the people trying to change it aren't going to change it. I hope everyone comes to the realization that polluting the air and waters is not worth the short term gain when we get a long term problem. Unfortunately we have no control over that.

addressing the issue would be going to the countries polluting the air and waters the most and having them slow it down or stop completely, that shit isnt happening without a hostile takeover. Too much for you?

addressing the issue would be going to the countries polluting the air and waters the most and having them slow it down or stop completely, that shit isnt happening without a hostile takeover. Too much for you?

If that is the only option you can see, you have neither imagination nor intelligence.

If that is the only option you can see, you have neither imagination nor intelligence.

I'm not naive or dumb enough to think me trying to make my way in this world for me and my family is somehow less important than making myself feel good telling a Chinese manufacturer to stop polluting.

I'm not naive or dumb enough to think me trying to make my way in this world for me and my family is somehow less important than making myself feel good telling a Chinese manufacturer to stop polluting.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

You don't have a case. You're argument is much like MJ being the GOAT because he stuck his tongue out so he was more athletic.

15251198421762.jpg

im with ya. i cant stop people raping bitches, so i rapes em, too.

Literally the same thing

You don't have a case. You're argument is much like MJ being the GOAT because he stuck his tongue out so he was more athletic.

15251198421762.jpg

Literally the same thing

My argument is that you neither have intelligence nor imagination, seeing as you see the hostile takeover of nations as the only path towards curbing man-made climate change.

You already showed your ass in the Jordan argument, where like half a dozen people wrecked your ass, like I did, with the numbers and both individual and team statistics. You chose to bitch, pretending as if NBA players in the 80s and 90s sucked, before people demonstrating to you how much of a moron you are.

Remember, if everyone you meet is an idiot......

My argument is that you neither have intelligence nor imagination, seeing as you see the hostile takeover of nations as the only path towards curbing man-made climate change.

You already showed your ass in the Jordan argument, where like half a dozen people wrecked your ass, like I did, with the numbers and both individual and team statistics. You chose to bitch, pretending as if NBA players in the 80s and 90s sucked, before people demonstrating to you how much of a moron you are.

Remember, if everyone you meet is an idiot......

>half a dozen people said unathletic mailmen were better competition than todays NBA is wrecking me

ok

We've tried having discussions and meetings with other countries for YEARS about pollution and it's done fuck all. What's the next solution smart one?

Edit: and not everyone I meet is an idiot. People on sherdog though? This place always was a haven for some of the dumbest people on the internet.

>half a dozen people said unathletic mailmen were better competition than todays NBA is wrecking me

ok

We've tried having discussions and meetings with other countries for YEARS about pollution and it's done fuck all. What's the next solution smart one?

Edit: and not everyone I meet is an idiot. People on sherdog though? This place always was a haven for some of the dumbest people on the internet.

It's weird how we never hear NBA players of today, or yesterday, sharing your opinion. It's weird how we can hear Kobe Bryant, for decades, talk about the defensive skills of players like Jordan due to the physical nature of the game, and the defensive rules. It's weird how the actual players in the NBA, especially the ones who played against players of both the eras of Lebron and Jordan don't share your opinion, at all.

On the climate change, I enjoin you to use just a modicum of intelligence, imagination, or both, and maybe see different options from the vague descriptions you give, like talking to other countries, and invading them. Good god, man.

It's weird how we never hear NBA players of today, or yesterday, sharing your opinion. It's weird how we can hear Kobe Bryant, for decades, talk about the defensive skills of players like Jordan due to the physical nature of the game, and the defensive rules. It's weird how the actual players in the NBA, especially the ones who played against players of both the eras of Lebron and Jordan don't share your opinion, at all.

On the climate change, I enjoin you to use just a modicum of intelligence, imagination, or both, and maybe see different options from the vague descriptions you give, like talking to other countries, and invading them. Good god, man.

So they are experts on it because.....?

Its funny how the NBA's fanbase is one of the dumbest in sports. They think LeBron going to Miami somehow hurt his legacy because the Cavs are a shit franchise and never helped him. They couldn't keep Carlos fucking Boozer FFS.

Oh, so instead of having an actual discussion point you'll just use attacks to try and discredit what I said? lmfao I guess you're so well versed in political discourse you just have no way to respond to me. Seems fucking logical.

gtfo

Rest in Oblivion Melomys rubicola.

@Ruprecht any chance this could be due to the feral cat problem you guys are having, or is that just Aussie proper?

Back