First Champion to hold 2 belts.

Lol, are people talking about Cain-Jones here? Cain would absolutely maul Jones imo, he's one of the worst possible match-ups for him.

I could see Jose Aldo being able to have the FW and LW titles at the same time.

I would say Aldo, but I think if he moves up, he's staying there. Jones could possibly do it, but same thing, once a fighter moves up, especially if they win a belt, they have to make a choice. No way they defend both belts at the same time

It will be this man

EtZ8C.jpg

I think Kid Cudi is an amazing artist.

aldo or edgar are in great positions to do it

if aldo wins, one of the few things left to do besides fight KZ is move up and challenge for the LW title

and i bet if edgar won the FW belt he would use it as a means to call out bendo/melendez

going to throw mousasi in here for kicks, 27 years old, 185 and 205 champ oh lawd

idk, i dont think the ufc would want a two weight class champion though

I remember Dana saying he wouldn't allow a fighter to defend belts in 2 weight classes. So it's possible to temporarily have a champ holding 2 belts but when that happens, he'll have to vacate one.

Aldo, Edgar, Spider can do it.

Jones will be vacating his LHW belt and going HW full-time. So he won't be the first. I doubt we ever see it in the UFC with Dana's wishy-washy ways and the fact the weight classes are so far apart.

Nevermind, consecutively, yes Jones & Aldo. Aldo will be able to do it first.

Jones defends against chael, goes up and takes HW belt, then cuts 3 inches off each arm and cuts down to MW to take the belt. Jones=GOAT

Back