First case of Krokodil use, the flesh eating drug, in the US

Take that fucking pic down!!!

Jesus Christ thats nasty

I can't stop staring at that pic. I think I am going to barbecue tonight.

Hey, what's going on here? lol

I gotta admit, when I first saw that pic, I almost gagged on my piece of chicken.

I sincerely wish anybody that would take this would take 10x more than they ever have before right at this very moment. Do it. Even Heroine. If you are over 21 and think it's cool to do heroine, take $500 worth right now all at once, think of the high, DO IT.

Dude, fuck you. What the fuck is your problem? Encouraging people to overdose? You're a piece of shit just as bad, if not worse, than these 'drug addicts' you so vehemently hate. Worse because you're sober, you don't suffer from addiction, there's no possible excuse for your behavior. Go fuck yourself.

Dude, fuck you. What the fuck is your problem? Encouraging people to overdose? You're a piece of shit just as bad, if not worse, than these 'drug addicts' you so vehemently hate. Worse because you're sober, you don't suffer from addiction, there's no possible excuse for your behavior. Go fuck yourself.

UijvP.jpg

Let's all shed a single tear for the addicts, right now

I'll go f**k myself right after I go huff some paint thinner.. or wtevr it is you people do to prove that you feel dying young and confused is more important than living long with a brain :icon_lol:

Is banging an invisible "Invisible girl" masterbation?

Superman is flying along... He looks down with his X-ray vision and sees Wonder Woman laying naked on her bed. He says to himself " with my super speed, I could fly down there, burgle her, and be gone before she even knew it". He then swoops down at super speed, plows her, and takes off. Wonder Woman opens her eyes and says "what was that?"

"I have no idea, but my ass hole really hurts" says the Invisible Man

You're probably an idiot. Enjoy doing drugs as adults losers. Pharm companies and criminals need the business.

I'll take this as confirmation.

I'm just kidding, I knew you were an idiot long before this.

I'll go f**k myself right after I go huff some paint thinner.. or wtevr it is you people do to prove that you feel dying young and confused is more important than living long with a brain :icon_lol:

Or in your case living long.

there is only 1 Gator man worth mentioning

gator_zpsff19dccc.gif

"He was raised in the Swamp
On the back of a sloop
He grew up eating Rattle Snake meat
And drinkin' home-made brew

Folks 'round here call him Gator
And everybody knows him well
The meanest man ever hit the Swamp
Folks swear he came straight out of Hell!":cool:

I always read about drugs like this and think "there has to be something that can be done'

prohibition has obviously been useless

decriminalization is a step in the right direction and has been done in countries like Portugal.

I think at the end of the day the best solution would be to create a drug that has better effects without nearly all the negative damage. Similar to how there is nicotine patches and vaping for smokers. Could there be a similar solution created for opiates/heroin/desomorphine?

I think at the end of the day the best solution would be to create a drug that has better effects without nearly all the negative damage. Similar to how there is nicotine patches and vaping for smokers. Could there be a similar solution created for opiates/heroin/desomorphine?
Methadone, but it's doesn't have the high. I don't really care about laws, here. There's nothing to be done for people who are so desperate and pathetic that they'll shoot gasoline directly into their bodies. Nature sorts itself out with these types. My goal for the law is to minimize their damage to others before they inevitably kill themselves. Unfortunately, we haven't figured out that end, either. We're rather primitive when it comes to anti-drug strategies, I suppose, when you think about it. It's one problem that just has our species by the balls.

Back