First case of Krokodil use, the flesh eating drug, in the US

I'm about to go full conspiracy here, but just listen....

What if the Russian government made the drug so that addicts literally rot off the face of the earth???

Think of it. It's safe to assume that junkies are a cancer to society. That being said, a perfect way to target the cancerous cell would be to release something that would only attack the cancer cell. This is something scientist are battling to find for real cancer. Now in this case we have something to attack just junkies. Their drugs!

It's not going to kill me and you (assuming your not a drug addict in need of a good 'ol fix ;] ) because it's safe to assume, if your like me, your not shooting up drugs.

If this is the case. America is releasing it for population control.

Cruel, but genius if true.

Anyways. I'm done with conspiracy mongering for today.

On a simple note. Holy shit that's crazy!

What if the Russian government made the drug so that addicts literally rot off the face of the earth???

Think of it. It's safe to assume that junkies are a cancer to society. That being said, a perfect way to target the cancerous cell would be to release something that would only attack the cancer cell. This is something scientist are battling to find for real cancer. Now in this case we have something to attack just junkies. Their drugs!

It's not going to kill me and you (assuming your not a drug addict in need of a good 'ol fix ;] ) because it's safe to assume, if your like me, your n

That would be fine by me.

What's your deal?

If you read my first post again you'll see I place no judgement on users. I made the commented snorting wasn't for me.

That said sticking a syringe full of garage made opioids in your veins seems moronic. that's a statement I'm comfortable making.

Lol, I was making a joke.

Any of you sherdog scientists know how it melts the skin?

If it is cut with any caustics, caustics will dissolve the fats in your skin. Much in the way they use lye to make soap. Then the 'you' will get washed away in to your water based bloodstream.

They mention gasoline.. which is a mixture of toluene, xylene and a bunch of other light end petroleum distillates. I've noticed solvents like these tend to suck the moisture out of skin. (hygroscopic)

Homeland security? Is that you?

LOL!

***edit
Nvm. I thought you were asking if we knew how to melt skin off, not how the drug is causing it.

That's the stupidest drug I've ever heard of. Stick to the real shit, kids. Weed and cocaine. Maybe some MDMA, if the mood is right.

It's not going to kill me and you (assuming your not a drug addict in need of a good 'ol fix ;] ) because it's safe to assume, if your like me, your not shooting up drugs.

If this is the case. America is releasing it for population control.

Cruel, but genius if true.

Anyways. I'm done with conspiracy mongering for today.

On a simple note. Holy shit that's crazy!

In the vice documentary about it mentions a thing called narco terrorism. It is a thought that the taliban or whoever it is in Afghanistan is intentionally flooding that region of Russia above it with heroine to keep the people weak.

I sincerely wish anybody that would take this would take 10x more than they ever have before right at this very moment. Do it. Even Heroine. If you are over 21 and think it's cool to do heroine, take $500 worth right now all at once, think of the high, DO IT.

I sincerely wish anybody that would take this would take 10x more than they ever have before right at this very moment. Do it. Even Heroine. If you are over 21 and think it's cool to do heroine, take $500 worth right now all at once, think of the high, DO IT.

I'd do a heroine, depending on how good she looks. Wonder Woman? Yes, please.

In the vice documentary about it mentions a thing called narco terrorism. It is a thought that the taliban or whoever it is in Afghanistan is intentionally flooding that region of Russia above it with heroine to keep the people weak.

America?

You're an idiot.

10x as much probably wouldn't kill you. Like most drugs it's massively over hyped.

Let's combine this shit with every drug in the US. That way we can get rid of these drugged out scumbags.

WTF...I looked around Google Images search. The stuff literally makes you rot. Some horrific looking pictures...

Back