First case of Krokodil use, the flesh eating drug, in the US

Pretty good way of getting dummies off the planet.

Shit is foul.

It's all heroin addicts not being able to get hold of heroin.

~~~~~

Last edited:
How dare Arizona strike such a blow to Florida's ego.

Bahahaha. How will Florida strike back: krokodil kannibalism? Tune in next week and find out, folks!

Anyway, sounds like an incredibly fucked up substance. With that said, I'm not surprised there are idiots interested in using it. I'm fine with that, everyone has a right to help or harm their bodies as much as they please, but I'm not fine with the idea that they are going to ruin themselves with this garbage and then force you and I to take care of them financially.

It's all heroin addicts not being able to get hold of heroin.

And since this is the war room I can't just leave without some propaganda
, so: Burn the crops in Afghanistan US, you are doing no one a favor.

It is? Looks like Mayberry to me...at least as of 9:37 AM EST.

In Soviet Russia, drugs eat you.

So people are taking a drug that eats their skin? I was wondering what the fuck Krokodil meant when I was listening to brother lynch's latest CD

Bahahaha. How will Florida strike back: krokodil kannibalism? Tune in next week and find out, folks!

Anyway, sounds like an incredibly fucked up substance. With that said, I'm not surprised there are idiots interested in using it. I'm fine with that, everyone has a right to help or harm their bodies as much as they please, but I'm not fine with the idea that they are going to ruin themselves with this garbage and then force you and I to take care of them financially.

You need to think more positive about this. You see everyone having to take care of them financially, I see them joining the circus and people paying to see a swamp man wrangle them. Job creation my friend.

Dying in a ditch sounds better though.

You need to think more positive about this. You see everyone having to take care of them financially, I see them joining the circus and people paying to see a swamp man wrangle them. Job creation my friend.

Dying in a ditch sounds better though.

"Step right up, see the amazing Crocodile Man, half-crocodile half-junkie!"

What's the worst that could happen?

I'm assuming you're not a junkie. I reckon if you're stupid enough and desperate enough to stick your arm full of heroin and hit rock bottom, you'll do anything to save a couple of dollars with this nonsense.

Damn. Slow down with the judgment.

Skeptical

Of what? I've heard about this drug for years. It's real.

From what I've read most don't even last a year taking this stuff, 3 years max so at least it'll be a short time

From what I've seen on youtube (if you don't have a constitution of steel, don't look it up) and read, krokodil is pure evil. But when a heroin addict can't afford heroin, they'll try the next best and cheapest thing.

Since we're on the subject of drugs; what is the most deadly king of drug? What is the worst regarding physical well-being?

Since we're on the subject of drugs; what is the most deadly king of drug? What is the worst regarding physical well-being?

Well, consindering this one makes your skin fall off, probably this one.

Back