International First Bill, in Midst of Shutdown, is a Bipartisan Defense of the Israeli Government from Boycotts

Shit, sorry again, lol. I wasn't clear. I was saying sorry to you for having to distract your thread by responding to @cincymma79's abhorrent lie about me wanting the Jews exterminated or something. The guy never adds anything to these discussions, so he is generally ignored, but that I could not let slide.
You wan them to leave Israel and go back to their countries of origin, which would lead to them being exterminated. A huge chunk would go back to countries that chased them out. How do you think that ends? You just think this argument is clever

You wan them to leave Israel and go back to their countries of origin, which would lead to them being exterminated.
Never - AND I MEAN EVER - have I claimed this, use the quote function, monkey.

That is a really stupid statement. Only uneducated people claim that. Plus, what does age and education have to do with the argument? This card is typically played when someone is loosing an argument. Are you in your late 40s with a PhD and MD? [

Actually, I'm in my mid/late-50s with a post-graduate degree. Stuff you read about, I remember.

And to the best of my knowledge, I've never "loosed" an argument. Christ almighty.

"The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine."

You realize this goes exactly against your argument about how the British partitioned Palestine like India or that it negotiated Israel into existence with David Ben Gurion.?

"On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a 'corpus separatum' under international control administered by the United Nations."

And Britain abstained, like I said.

However, more to the point, the Security Council never ratified Resolution 181. Thus, the UN did not "create" Israel. Further proof is that on May 14, 1948, the U.S. extended de facto recognition to the new Israeli government. Had the UN really created Israel (which would have required a Security Council vote), the U.S. would have extended de jure recognition immediately. De jure recognition wasn't extended until 1949.

Never - AND I MEAN EVER - have I claimed this, use the quote function, monkey.
Anyone who wants to can. You’re a bad person with bad ideas. That’s why you feel bad. Look at your post history, all get rid of the j...zionists.

First, you write like English is your second language. That's why you're hard to understand.

Well, you seem to be the only one on this forum to have a problem understanding what I write. I wonder why? Well, I know why...

Second, Israel is known to have had nukes since the late 1960s. It's been widely reported that Moshe Dayan suggested to Prime Minister Golda Meir to begin the preparations of Israel's nukes on the second day of the Yom Kippur War. That was in 1973 - long before the Vela Incident you're describing.

Yes. Israel built its first 'Atomic' bomb in December 1966 with the help of Edward Teller who was a Jew and father of the 'Hydrogen' bomb. This was done against the wishes of the U.S. Much of the Uranium-235 the Israelis used was stolen from nuclear reactors in the U.S. Fucking traitors! Only looking after their own interests.

The joint venture with South Africa was most likely for a thermonuclear bomb - a 'Hydrogen' bomb. The double flash explosion in 1979 did indicate a nuclear explosion. Most likely a 4 stage thermonuclear device. It takes an 'atom' bomb to set off a 'hydrogen' bomb.

"The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine."
You realize this goes exactly against your argument about how the British partitioned Palestine like India or that it negotiated Israel into existence with David Ben Gurion.?

No, it does not. Britain chose to not renewal its colonial mandate in Palestine in 1948. That opened the door for a free Palestine or a divided Palestine. That is 3 years after the end of WWII. Do you really think the British would not favor the Jews after the Holocaust? How would their image play out with the rest of the world?

Good for you on your post-graduate degree. Does it mean you are smarter than most on this forum? You have folks in here with a high school degree who make great arguments and debates. For myself, I only have an undergraduate degree, BA, but that too makes no difference. Plenty of idiots running around with undergraduate and graduate degrees. Now, if you have a PhD in Quantum Physics, that is something. Philosophy, History, and other degrees are not worth much (or mean much) these days.

The fact that this needs to be posted speaks volumes.

I think we've been over the Heights, but for anyone needing a refresher:
Israel’s oil wars shift to the Golan Heights
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-oil-wars-shift-to-the-golan-heights/

Huge Oil Discovery on the Golan Heights!
https://mjaa.org/huge-oil-discovery-on-the-golan-heights/

EDIT:
I can't believe a meme I posted here was moved to the meme thread and I have to type this out. This is crazy, but here we are.

Since the outbreak of these wars on Syria, Israel has awarded the drilling rights for both oil and gas - not in Israel, but IN SYRIA - to company known as Genie energy.

Here are your board members:

Michael Steinhardt (SAB Chairman)
Noted Wall Street investor and Principal Manager, Steinhardt Management LLC. Founder Steinhardt, Fine, Berkowitz & Co., and noted philanthropist.

Richard Cheney
46th Vice President of the United States. Vice President Cheney also served as President and CEO of Halliburton Company and U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1989 to 1993.

Marry Landrieu
United States Senator from Louisiana from 1996 to 2014. Senator Landrieu served as chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. In her capacity as chair, she sponsored and passed the U.S.-Israel Energy Cooperation Bill. The bill fosters partnerships focused on developing resources such as natural gas and alternative fuels, on the academic, business and governmental levels.

Rupert Murdoch
Founder and Executive Chairman of News Corporation, one of the world’s largest diversified media companies. News Corporation’s holdings include Fox Entertainment, Dow Jones and Company, the New York Post, HarperCollins and significant media assets on six continents.

Bill Richardson
Governor of New Mexico from 2003 to 2011. Mr. Richardson has served asU.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (1997-1998), Energy Secretary in the Clinton administration (1998-2001), Chairman of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and as Chairman of the Democratic Governors Association.

Jacob Rothschild, OM, GBE
Chairman of the J. Rothschild group of companies and of RIT Capital Partners plc. Chairman of Five Arrows Limited. Lord Rothschold is a noted philanthropist and Chairman of the Rothschild Foundation.

Dr. Lawrence Summers
Charles W. Eliot University Professor and President Emeritus at Harvard University. Dr. Summers served as the 71st Secretary of the Treasury under President Clinton and as Director of the National Economic Council for President Obama.

R. James Woolsey
Director of Central Intelligence from 1993 to 1995 and as Under Secretary of the Navy from 1977 to 1979. Mr. Woolsey is co-founder of the United States Energy Security Council and is Chairman of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

Let that sink in!

But ever since Nuremberg the world agreed that annexing land taken in war is a crime so severe that the world has a special name for it; we call it a WAR CRIME!

It is one of many the Israelis are guilty of as the world simply looks on in horror.

Aren't war crimes called war crimes because they happen during war?

Aren't war crimes called war crimes because they happen during war?
War crimes are defined in the statute that established the International Criminal Court, which includes:

Grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions, such as...
...Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime

And again, this is just one of many WAR CRIMES the Israeli government is guilty of, and this war criminality has been ongoing for decades.

War crimes are defined in the statute that established the International Criminal Court, which includes:

Grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions, such as...
...Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime

And again, this is just one of many WAR CRIMES the Israeli government is guilty of, and this war criminality has been ongoing for decades.

Theft is a crime regardless. The only thing that makes this a war crime is it happened during a war.

This is like trying to say simple assault is magically worse when it's a 'hate crime.'

No, it does not. Britain chose to not renewal its colonial mandate in Palestine in 1948. That opened the door for a free Palestine or a divided Palestine.

This wasn't like deciding not to renew my monthly subscription to Fight Pass. They were chased out.

To be frank, this is actually quite similar to what happened after Reagan sent the Marines as peacekeepers to Beirut. I remember this; you can Google it.

That is 3 years after the end of WWII. Do you really think the British would not favor the Jews after the Holocaust? How would their image play out with the rest of the world?

You realize that your post on page 6 says the exact opposite? The one where you quote Quora about how the Brits began to favor the Arabs in part due to their need for oil? The Brits didn't give a fuck about the Jews. They were restricting Jewish immigration beginning in 1938, and they damn sure knew what the Nazi's were doing.

Good for you on your post-graduate degree.

Shocked you, huh?

For myself, I only have an undergraduate degree, BA

So, I was right.

Now, if you have a PhD in Quantum Physics, that is something. Philosophy, History, and other degrees are not worth much (or mean much) these days.

You ever read Heidegger? I'd be just as impressed by somebody with a Philosophy PhD.

Well, you seem to be the only one on this forum to have a problem understanding what I write. I wonder why? Well, I know why...

Yes. Israel built its first 'Atomic' bomb in December 1966 with the help of Edward Teller who was a Jew and father of the 'Hydrogen' bomb. This was done against the wishes of the U.S. Much of the Uranium-235 the Israelis used was stolen from nuclear reactors in the U.S. Fucking traitors! Only looking after their own interests.

The joint venture with South Africa was most likely for a thermonuclear bomb - a 'Hydrogen' bomb. The double flash explosion in 1979 did indicate a nuclear explosion. Most likely a 4 stage thermonuclear device. It takes an 'atom' bomb to set off a 'hydrogen' bomb.

Didn't you just insist that Israel only became nuclear in 1979 with the help of South Africa? Seems you're now telling me the reverse...Israel was nuclear in the 1960s and helped South Africa become nuclear in 1979.

Didn't you just insist that Israel only became nuclear in 1979 with the help of South Africa? Seems you're now telling me the reverse...Israel was nuclear in the 1960s and helped South Africa become nuclear in 1979.

. 1966 = Israeli 'Atomic' bomb
. 1979 = Israeli 'Hydrogen' bomb

The Israeli nuclear program is cloaked in secrecy, like much of what the Israelis do and have done. We don't know much about the Israeli/South Africa nuclear venture. Why would Israel help South Africa with a nuclear bomb? To this day, Israel does not deny or admit to being a nuclear power. I believe the South Africa venture was created to hide the bigger, more powerful, thermonuclear warhead program for Israel.

They (British) were chased out.
Chased out how?

You realize that your post on page 6 says the exact opposite? The one where you quote Quora about how the Brits began to favor the Arabs in part due to their need for oil? The Brits didn't give a fuck about the Jews. They were restricting Jewish immigration beginning in 1938, and they damn sure knew what the Nazi's were doing.
This one (below). No, that is not a quote from the 'Quora', it is a quote from this article: https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel
This is only part of the story. Britain followed the U.S. lead in supporting the creation of Israel, and like the U.S., Britain also had a Jewish lobby in support of Israel.

"...I never imagined there was an AIPAC equivalent here in the UK, not least because there are only around 250,000 Jews in this country – 0.5 per cent of the population. Another reason is that it deliberately keeps a vastly lower profile. But sheltering under the harmless-sounding titles of 'Conservative Friends of Israel' (CFI) and 'Labour Friends of Israel' (LFI) the pro-Israel lobby is incredibly powerful."

Also, "During WWII, many Jews joined the British Armed Forces, including some 30,000 Jewish volunteers from Palestine alone, some of whom fought in the 'Jewish Brigade'. Many formed the core of the 'Haganah' after the war."
Shocked you, huh?
No. Why would I be shocked? I don't even know if you are telling the truth.

I'd be just as impressed by somebody with a Philosophy PhD.
Off the subject, but ok. Philosophy, History, Anthropology, and English. All worthless degrees. Whether it is a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD. Can't do much with any of them. It is a degree alright, but it will generate little income and has limited use.

My grandmother used to say: "It is better to have common sense than to be smart.", and I agree with her. I've met entirely too many doctors, lawyers, and academics who were entirely too stupid.

I followed a different path. I got a commission in the U.S. Army. Retired after 20 years. Worked alongside some of the best soldiers this country has to offer. Kids out of high school, Sergeants. Sure had more common sense than many of the officers I worked and deployed with, and yes, unfortunately there are a few 'dumb-fuck' Colonels and Generals in the U.S. military.

Last edited:
Chased out how?

I already explained this to you. Jewish paramilitary troops killed over 300 British soldiers. The UK had had enough. Just like we had enough in Beirut and Vietnam. Just like the Soviets had enough in Afghanistan.

This is only part of the story. Britain followed the U.S. lead in supporting the creation of Israel, and like the U.S., Britain also had a Jewish lobby in support of Israel.

Yet unlike the U.S., Britain abstained from the partition vote. The Brits were very ambivalent. As I pointed out, the UK supported a national home for the Jews in Palestine but not an independent country.

"...I never imagined there was an AIPAC equivalent here in the UK, not least because there are only around 250,000 Jews in this country – 0.5 per cent of the population. Another reason is that it deliberately keeps a vastly lower profile. But sheltering under the harmless-sounding titles of 'Conservative Friends of Israel' (CFI) and 'Labour Friends of Israel' (LFI) the pro-Israel lobby is incredibly powerful."

Why are you telling me about organizations founded well after the State of Israel came to be? Look up Board of Deputies of British Jews, which was (and I think still is) the official organization representing the interest of British Jews. It was very anti-Zionist, for the same reason abiG claims to be.

Also, "During WWII, many Jews joined the British Armed Forces, including some 30,000 Jewish volunteers from Palestine alone, some of whom fought in the 'Jewish Brigade'. Many formed the core of the 'Haganah' after the war."

Shocking, right? Jews fighting Nazis.
Maybe the Arabs should have signed up, but the Grand Mufti was butt buddies with Adolf.

Off the subject, but ok. Philosophy, History, Anthropology, and English. All worthless degrees. Whether it is a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD. Can't do much with any of them. It is a degree alright, but it will generate little income and has limited use.

I'll point out that a history degree would be quite pertinent to this conservation. I'll disagree with your definition of worthless.

My grandmother used to say: "It is better to have common sense than to be smart.",

It's better to be both.

I followed a different path. I got a commission in the U.S. Army. Retired after 20 years.

Thank you very much for your service. Certainly demanding of respect.

And what do you do now?

Just wow.
"When was the last time the Senate voted twice in less than 24 hours to consider the same bill? They're doing it right now on S.1, a bill to authorize $38 billion in weapons for Israel and encourage states to deny contracts to people who support boycotts for Palestinian rights."

"The bill, Combatting BDS Act, encourages states to adopt the very same anti-boycott laws that two federal courts blocked on First Amendment grounds," Kathleen Ruane, senior legislative counsel at the ACLU, said in a statement. "The legislation, like the unconstitutional state anti-boycott laws it condones, sends a message to Americans that they will be penalized if they dare to disagree with their government."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...es-alarm-forcing-second-vote-unconstitutional

Let's all vomit together.

This is some weird shit. I have to wonder though.. If it was a China or India boycott, would the government be doing the same thing? With all the trading from those two countries, I'd have to think yes.

d9125afeb830b37ddd55950e3d61315c.jpg

Last edited:
Britain abstained from the partition vote. The Brits were very ambivalent.

Yes, and why is that?

"The United Kingdom abstained. Having done battle with both the Jewish and Arab populations since before the end of the Ottoman Empire, the dual promises and obligations had untangled into uprisings, many of them bloody, and endless commissions, reports and White Papers."

"Flash forward 65 years and the world votes Palestine into existence, albeit as an observer state. Britain abstains again, on account of lack of assurances on key issues including resumption of peace negotiations and guarantees on the use of the International Criminal Court."

So, they way I see this, the British neither favor or disfavor the existence of Israel. Much like Israel not admitting or denying that they have nuclear weapons. Like the Americans, the British like a strong Jewish (Israel) influence in the Middle East. A nice ally to have in the area. A nice area to launch military strikes against potential terrorist states.

Shocking, right? Jews fighting Nazis.

The point here was that Jews were joining and fighting in the British military. The 'Jewish Brigade' and the 'Haganah'. Segregated, yes, but still British military. So, the British 'dislike' or 'ambivalence' for Jews could not have been all that bad.

Why are you telling me about organizations founded well after the State of Israel came to be? Look up Board of Deputies of British Jews, which was (and I think still is) the official organization representing the interest of British Jews. It was very anti-Zionist, for the same reason abiG claims to be.

Because there were plenty of British Jews who favored the creation of a Jewish state at the end of WWII. No, the Board of Deputies of British Jews does not represent the interest of 'all' British Jews. No, have not read anything saying they were anti-Zionist. Seems like the contrary. What do you say @abiG?

"Hundreds of British Jews sign letter criticising Board of Deputies’ Gaza response"

Link: https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.co...-criticising-board-of-deputies-gaza-response/

This is some weird shit. I have to wonder though.. If it was a China or India boycott, would the government be doing the same thing? With all the trading from those two countries, I'd have to think yes.

d9125afeb830b37ddd55950e3d61315c.jpg

How could you think that when the government itself is engaging in tariffs with China.

Just goes to show it isn't about business, or American interests. It is about power, and Israel has more power than American voters.

This country is full of traitors, and they don't even apologize for it.

Yes, and why is that?

"The United Kingdom abstained. Having done battle with both the Jewish and Arab populations since before the end of the Ottoman Empire, the dual promises and obligations had untangled into uprisings, many of them bloody, and endless commissions, reports and White Papers."

"Flash forward 65 years and the world votes Palestine into existence, albeit as an observer state. Britain abstains again, on account of lack of assurances on key issues including resumption of peace negotiations and guarantees on the use of the International Criminal Court."

So, they way I see this, the British neither favor or disfavor the existence of Israel. Much like Israel not admitting or denying that they have nuclear weapons. Like the Americans, the British like a strong Jewish (Israel) influence in the Middle East. A nice ally to have in the area. A nice area to launch military strikes against potential terrorist states.

The point here was that Jews were joining and fighting in the British military. The 'Jewish Brigade' and the 'Haganah'. Segregated, yes, but still British military. So, the British 'dislike' or 'ambivalence' for Jews could not have been all that bad.

Because there were plenty of British Jews who favored the creation of a Jewish state at the end of WWII. No, the Board of Deputies of British Jews does not represent the interest of 'all' British Jews. No, have not read anything saying they were anti-Zionist. Seems like the contrary. What do you say @abiG?

"Hundreds of British Jews sign letter criticising Board of Deputies’ Gaza response"

Link: https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.co...-criticising-board-of-deputies-gaza-response/

Why do you keep linking stuff from today to make an argument about shit that happened over 70 years ago? Times change and nobody speaks for all Jews, we don't work like. The Satmar Rebbe doesn't speak for all Jews; Benjamin Netanyahu doesn't speak for all Jews; Steve S. Weiss didn't speak for all the Jews back in WWII, the head Ashkenazi and Sephardic Rabbis in Israel don't speak for all the Jews. We don't work like that...put 10 Jews in a room, you'll get 11 different opinions. But the point is that there was no "Israel Lobby" in Britain pushing for the creation of Israel in 1947 like AIPAC here in the U.S.

Meanwhile, it now seems that you agree that the British were ambivalent (although you seem to suggest that maybe they weren't since the Palestinian Jews fought with the British). They didn't negotiate with the Palestinian Jews; they said fuck it and left - which was my point all along with you.

Britain didn't create Israel. The UN didn't create Israel. The Palestinian Jews created Israel. To claim anything else is an outright lie.

I'm done here.

Back