International First Bill, in Midst of Shutdown, is a Bipartisan Defense of the Israeli Government from Boycotts

I dont recall czechslovakia having lots of jews.

And yeah Crimea is Russian rightfully so. The world (namely west) needs to get over that and recognize it. Likewise the islamic world needs to recognize Golan as Israeli. The South China sea is a little different. China has the permission of Phillippines and vietnam to do their expansionism project in the Sea. And Philippines under Duterte and Vietnam i project will only continue to grow more close to china and allow them to grow. Sooooo there isnt much you can do. If the countries that have legal claim to the water china is building in CHOOSE to let china expand then that is on them. That is not an American, Russian, French, British, Indian concern. It isnt even your corner of the world.

March-Blog-Black-1h5kodv.png

Dude they were literally attacked. The Nurmberg thing is BS. I get you dislike ísraeli influence´but to be in favor of them giving it back is to either have a pro Muslim view or dislike Israel so irrationally you dont care that golan heights is a huge strategic advantage for any enemy of Israel not to mention the current state of Syria doesnt really merit or deserve Syria getting it back. And then when you factor in that the Druzes who live in Golan heights are citizens of Israel and serve in the IDF it shows that they have more loyalty to Israel than their old state of ´syria´.

Unchecked aggression is what lead to WWII.

It isn't bullshit, and it is stupid and short sighted.

Britain administered the territory under the League of Nations Mandate after WWI. Unlike Northern Ireland or say India, Palestine was never part of the British Empire and simply wasn’t important enough when all was said and done to stay. In 1947, the Brits told the UN they were out as of midnight, May 15, 1948 and basically said, “You deal with it.”

No, not really. The British knew what would happen if they said "you deal with it". They are not that stupid. The British partitioned India in 1947 and created Pakistan. They partitioned Palestine in 1948 and created Israel. Also review, the 'Balfour Declaration'.

I think it might have been reversed with the Israelis helping the South Africans.

That is what I said. South Africa helped the Israelis with their nuclear bomb. That is how South Africa became nuclear (bomb) for a short period.

Unchecked aggression is what lead to WWII.

It isn't bullshit, and it is stupid and short sighted.

what? explain. wanting Israel to give back golan is even more dumb and dangerous to israel than Russia giving back Crimea. And Russia should never give back crimea by the way.

Syria´s borders are artifical anyways. They cant hold all territory and efficently govern again. They are preferable to the wahabis. But the country is already defacto partioned and will remain that way. It would be better for all parties if the world recognized that and carved new states out of iraq, and syria and or any failed state that has lost control and cannot realistically ever gain control again of a region let alone when the government that lost control once violently oppressed the dissident region.

That is what I said. South Africa helped the Israelis with their nuclear bomb. That is how South Africa became nuclear (bomb) for a short period.

This makes no sense. The two sentences are contradictory.

No, not really. The British knew what would happen if they said "you deal with it". They are not that stupid. The British partitioned India in 1947 and created Pakistan. They partitioned Palestine in 1948 and created Israel. Also review, the 'Balfour Declaration'.

Yeah really. The British may have known what was going to happen, but that isn't the same as Ben Gurion negotiating with them. We knew what would happen in South Vietnam when we left, that doesn't mean we were secretly in favor of it happening.

I'm well aware of what the Balfour Declaration is (odds are I'm older than you and better educated). In review, it calls for an establishment of "A National Home for the Jewish People in Palestine."

Two key points: 1) It was issued in 1917, before the defeat of the Ottoman Empire; and 2) it calls for "a national home."

The Balfour declaration did not state that Palestine was "the national home" (key word is "the" rather than "a"). Moreover, it didn't call for a Jewish state.

Following WWI, the Churchill White Paper of 1922 made it clear that the Palestinians Arabs would not be put under Jewish nationality. In that same year, the British proposed that Palestine be ruled by the Arabs with significant protections for Jews and Christians (this was turned down by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem). The White Paper of 1938 proposed a country under the rule of both Arabs and Jews (both sides turned this down).

The White Paper of 1938 also severely restricted Jewish immigration to Palestine.

The partition of India and Pakistan is not analogous to the eventual partition plan of Mandate Palestine. Indian and Pakistan had been part of the British Empire for over 90 years by that point and so the British had a key role in negotiations. This wasn't the case for Mandate Palestine.

Another thread where abig wants the Jews exterminated...Er um to leave. Yeah that’s it leave Israel. Can’t have too many in one area
I really should just tell you to fuck off, and sorry to @Phr3121, but you only do this to try and hurt my feelings as you know I am an antizionist Jew. Your zionist dreams are diametrically opposed to the teachings of our religion and the war criminality you support ca not be defended so you bring this abhorrent lie.

Kind of a shitty thing to say. abiG is a shoddy poster, but he generally walks the line as far as I can tell. Lots of other posters step over it with coded language about the Holocaust and shit.

Also, the stuff about GNE should be alarming to everyone. It's so flagrant, it's hard to believe.
What fucking line?

I’ve asked their opinion before. He wants the Jews out of Israel. That’ll end up with another holocaust and people know it
Never once have I claimed anything like that you assclown. And for there to be another holocaust, would it not be easier if the all the Jews first gathered in Israel?

You understand nothing.

I really should just tell you to fuck off, and sorry to @Phr3121, but you only do this to try and hurt my feelings as you know I am an antizionist Jew. Your zionist dreams are diametrically opposed to the teachings of our religion and the war criminality you support ca not be defended so you bring this abhorrent lie.

What fucking line?

Never once have I claimed anything like that you assclown. And for there to be another holocaust, would it not be easier if the all the Jews first gathered in Israel?

You understand nothing.
You literally said they should all go back to where they came from. But I’m sure we’ll just shuffle them goal posts a bit now

You literally said they should all go back to where they came from. But I’m sure we’ll just shuffle them goal posts a bit now
Post it. Use the quote function or go pop open another bag of Cheetos and stop embarrassing yourself.

Post it. Use the quote function or go pop open another bag of Cheetos and stop embarrassing yourself.
That sounds like a good use of my time

Let’s move the goalposts where you’re going to now and skip that part anyway

So we go back to the 67 borders and they get attacked again, then what

That sounds like a good use of my time

Let’s move the goalposts where you’re going to now and skip that part anyway

So we go back to the 67 borders and they get attacked again, then what
Back up your lie or admit that you lied. If I "literally" said that, you should easily find it.

Back up your lie or admit that you lied. If I "literally" said that, you should easily find it.
You’ve already gotten more attention than I usually reserve for you. So no

‘Boycott Israel, we’ll boycott you’: How US Senators & state lawmakers put foreign power first

Are any Americas on this thread defending this, or just foreigners?

If you're Americans, I must ask, picture if this law pertained to Russia or Iran.

OK, go!

I am, but I can read.

Now, I know you claim to be but I need to ask, "Why is an American linking RUSSIA TODAY?

If this law pertained to Russia or Iran, it would imply a significantly different state of affairs in the world than exists today. The purpose of the law is to not allow our companies to be forced to act contrary to our foreign policy.

If I were a CEO today and violated the Iran Sanctions, should I be penalized? Or am I just exercising my First Amendment rights?

This makes no sense. The two sentences are contradictory.

Man, you are not as bright as I thought. What don't you understand?

Israel and South Africa had a joint venture in building a nuclear bomb in secrecy. They succeeded. The test was done in the Indian Ocean in 1979. Israel and South Africa both became a nuclear country. As far as nuclear bombs are concerned, not nuclear reactors. South Africa later decided to 'dismantle' their nuclear program, but not Israel.

...and sorry to @Phr3121, but you only do this to try and hurt my feelings as you know I am an antizionist Jew. Your zionist dreams are diametrically opposed to the teachings of our religion and the war criminality you support ca not be defended so you bring this abhorrent lie.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Hurt your feelings? My Zionist dreams? War criminality I support? What abhorrent lie? This is a thread about Netanyahu.

I'm well aware of what the Balfour Declaration is (odds are I'm older than you and better educated).

That is a really stupid statement. Only uneducated people claim that. Plus, what does age and education have to do with the argument? This card is typically played when someone is loosing an argument. Are you in your late 40s with a PhD and MD? Also:

"The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine."

"On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a 'corpus separatum' under international control administered by the United Nations."

Man, you are not as bright as I thought. What don't you understand?

Israel and South Africa had a joint venture in building a nuclear bomb in secrecy. They succeeded. The test was done in the Indian Ocean in 1979. Israel and South Africa both became a nuclear country. As far as nuclear bombs are concerned, not nuclear reactors. South Africa later decided to 'dismantle' their nuclear program, but not Israel.

First, you write like English is your second language. That's why you're hard to understand.

Second, Israel is known to have had nukes since the late 1960s. It's been widely reported that Moshe Dayan suggested to Prime Minister Golda Meir to begin the preparations of Israel's nukes on the second day of the Yom Kippur War. That was in 1973 - long before the Vela Incident you're describing.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Hurt your feelings? My Zionist dreams? War criminality I support? What abhorrent lie? This is a thread about Netanyahu.
Shit, sorry again, lol. I wasn't clear. I was saying sorry to you for having to distract your thread by responding to @cincymma79's abhorrent lie about me wanting the Jews exterminated or something. The guy never adds anything to these discussions, so he is generally ignored, but that I could not let slide.

Back