Firewatch

Andersons Foot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It releases today on PS4 and PC, looks pretty awesome. So far IGN has given it a 9.3.

It looks beautiful. Unlocks in about 2 hours, really looking forward to having a go.

When I made a thread for The Witness that shit got zero replies. Nice to see a couple people actually interested in this game.

My download completes in 20 min. Looking forward to it

I just bought it on PSN. I was thinking there would be a physical copy so i was just going to buy that but digital is fine i guess. Hopefully the download doesn't take too long.

I'm really into it so far. Very well written and voice acted so far.

I'm enjoying it but the trekking through the woods is getting a bit old. Great voice acting and the story is interesting. I played for about 3 hours. Might be able to beat it when i get a chance to play again.

I'm enjoying it but the trekking through the woods is getting a bit old. Great voice acting and the story is interesting. I played for about 3 hours. Might be able to beat it when i get a chance to play again.

I saw a trailer for this the other day and it caught my interest. Is it basically just a point and click adventure but in first person? Can you die? Are there uses for all the items you pick up?

couple of hours in so far and I am still interested . Cant wait to find time to plat more .

Got a few hours in, loving it so far. Out of all the walking sims I've played this is by far the best.

Man this game is UNBEARABLE on ps4. Never have I seen a game with such ridiculous framerate issues. I can't even walk without constant freezing, nevermind trying to sprint

Man this game is UNBEARABLE on ps4. Never have I seen a game with such ridiculous framerate issues. I can't even walk without constant freezing, nevermind trying to sprint
That's a real shame, because the art style carries through even on low settings. I played it on low at 720p on my tablet and it still looks great, no excuse for performance issues.

That's a real shame, because the art style carries through even on low settings. I played it on low at 720p on my tablet and it still looks great, no excuse for performance issues.
Hoping they fix this asap. Want to run through this game on a day off before UFC comes out next month but I can't handle the current issues.

I'm not having these problems on PS4. ::shrug::

I'm not having these problems on PS4. ::shrug::
Consider yourself lucky. Looks like a universal problem for the most part. Luckily they've already addressed it and said they're working on fixing it asap

Consider yourself lucky. Looks like a universal problem for the most part. Luckily they've already addressed it and said they're working on fixing it asap

I'm not that far into it. I just started day 3 so maybe I haven't seen it yet.

I'm not that far into it. I just started day 3 so maybe I haven't seen it yet.
I experienced it immediately after the intro when gameplay started lol if you're that far along you're probably good

Beat it in one sitting last night. Dunno how I feel about the ending but an amazing experience overall. First game my gf actually played through with me since the walking dead tell tales games. We were on the edge of our seat the whole time.

Ran into some almost** game ending bugs on PS4, found solutions on Reddit but it happened twice. Also I saw someone was complaining about the frame rate. there was some real sluggish moments in the game but I was ok with it since there's not really any real action where you have to worry about doing things timely.

You guys should just consider yourselves lucky you haven't had any game ending glitches yet. I can't remember one of them, but I know one happened on day 77 when I was like 4 hours in, I almost cried thinking I had to start over.

Pretty underwhelming ending. Not worth 18 bucks. 'Twas immersive, though.

Last edited:
Back