Firefox Changed Its VIEW IMAGE Tab

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Before, when you wanted to save an image or copy its location, you would right click and then select View Image from the drop down menu
Now when you right clink on an image, you have to select Open Image in A New Tab from the drop down menu
What was wrong with View Image?
Nothing, thats what!
This whole thing was very unnecessary and somewhat confusing at first
What a horrible gift for all the mothers out there

And the Copy Image Location option is also completely erased from the drop down menu
Now you gotta save the address from the navigation bar
This is madness!

giphy.webp

What bugs be the most is that when you do an image search you can't zoom in on any images.

On chrome you can do the reverse pinch to zoom in.

And the Copy Image Location option is also completely erased from the drop down menu
Now you gotta save the address from the navigation bar
This is madness!

giphy.webp
On today's newest version, it's renamed Copy Image Link. I hate when these assholes do unnecessary shit like this. Leave it alone.

Also hate them moving right-click Page Info to the Tools Menu.

I got the new one now and don't like the themes shit. I just want a way to switch it back to the prior version's color scheme which I'm used to.

The delete option being moved way up the list and renamed to Remove Bookmark has been a big issue for me lately

One of their update features was to delete all of my bookmarks. Never going back.

They fucked everything up these past few days have been turrible.

If you hate change try using Netscape navigator.
Hasn't been updated in twenty years

It's not too difficult to undo the recent changes. Check out this thread:

Seems like something they were forced to do because nobody is happy with the change.

I think it was enabling people to download images that websites didn't want people to be able to download.

One of their update features was to delete all of my bookmarks. Never going back.
That's weird because almost always the updates leave your preference settings alone as well as bookmarks.

Seems like something they were forced to do because nobody is happy with the change.

I think it was enabling people to download images that websites didn't want people to be able to download.
Often you can still save the pics in Firefox... two diff ways.

Firefox recently updated the tabs up top. It looks horrible because it's harder to tell which tab is the one being currently used .

Before, when you wanted to save an image or copy its location, you would right click and then select View Image from the drop down menu
Now when you right clink on an image, you have to select Open Image in A New Tab from the drop down menu
Nothing, thats what!

You problably have already solved this, but View Image still exists. You have to go to add-ons to update it.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/view-image-on-same-tab/

The reddit undo fix for the proton theme works mostly to roll back the appearance of the tabs and color scheme, but said this will be unavailable after the next update. I noticed even after the roll back, the bookmarks list spacing is still more spread out than before.

They should always make the old appearance an option after they make a new look. Don't force "new" fancy shit on users and don't force them to re-learn how to do shit.

Just downloaded the new update and its even worse than I could have possibly imagined!
This may be the worst thing I ever saw in my life!

Nothing, thats what!
Use the Brave browser

Back