Movies Fire In The Sky or 976 Evil

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fire In The Sky
Fire_in_the_sky_poster.jpg

A logger, Travis Walton has an encounter with an extra-terrestial in a remote area in Arizona. Walton's body is examined by the extra-terrestials for five days and then he's recovered alive near a gas station.

976 Evil
976-evil_cover.jpg

A telephone number directly connects a caller to satan. When a teenager uses the call line he's influenced by satan into seeking revenge and killing others who bullied him.

Which movie did you prefer?

Last edited:
I'm picking 976-EVIL because I've always loved that title for a horror flick. It really stood out amongst other films in the cable listings.
The plot was original when it came out, and later influenced other horror films.

Ive seen Fire but i like that 976 synopsis.

Is it cheesy

Fire in tje sky was awesome

When he's being dragged through a hall by the aliens, maybe he's on a gurney, I had a similar experience after taking too many mushrooms

I laid back on the bed from a standing position, and never felt myself land, just kept floating backwards. The images on the wall looked like they were flying past me. It probably only took me a few seconds to get up, but it felt like a while lol

Anyway, awesome movie. I'm def gonna check 976-Evil though, looks like fun!

Fire in the Sky

Never seen 976-Evil; any good?

Fire In The Sky
Fire_in_the_sky_poster.jpg

A logger, Travis Walton has an encounter with an extra-terrestial in a remote area in Arizona. Walton's body is examined by the extra-terrestials for five days and then he's recovered alive near a gas station.

976 Evil
976-evil_cover.jpg

A telephone number directly connects a caller to satan. When a teenager uses the call line he's influenced by satan into seeking revenge and killing others who bullied him.

Which movie did you prefer?

976 evil actually is a good movie. I saw it in the movie theater back in the day... watched it a few years ago and was surprised it was as good as it was.

Fire in the sky fucked me up as a young'n and probably left some permanent scars somewhere deep down ... seemed to hit close to home... Haven't seen the other one.

I have a personalized copy of Travis' book... If his story is true then I have an object that has been touched by someone who touched an alien! Or something alien to him anyway...

976 is the last 3 digits of my phone number...

A fire in the sky. I've met Travis Walton and it's a good movie.

Fire in the sky, watched it in my mid to late teens with my mom on the VHS, she also got me into E.T. when I was a lot younger probably around 5. E.T. Obviously affected me more lol, thinking about that shit for months paranoid asf.

Fire in the sky was a great film espicially for it's time period when it came out. Havent seen 976 evil yet

Back