fire golderg already

I care, and I remember every single season.

Stop bragging about not caring about MMA.

You don't care about any of that. You just want to see the world burn. If you didn't hear any rumors you wouldn't even be bringing up Goldberg.

Silver belts should not be able to make threads

You don't care about any of that. You just want to see the world burn. If you didn't hear any rumors you wouldn't even be bringing up Goldberg.
actually i hate all of the ufc commentators other than cruz and florian.

at the start of serrano/sandoval, he said serrano was on season 3 of TUF latin america.

hey goldberg, Serrano was on Season 1 of TUF LA.

Pretty impressive TS. There are tons of threads calling for Goldie to be fired but you point out the one thing even his haters don't give a damn about. That's talent

Pretty impressive TS. There are tons of threads calling for Goldie to be fired but you point out the one thing even his haters don't give a damn about. That's talent
You missed the point of the thread.

I love MMA, and hate 99% of sherdog posters. This thread was clearly an ironic "fire goldberg" thread by pointing out an obscure error he made.

It could've been a producer telling him the wrong fact in his earpiece.
You missed the point of the thread.

I love MMA, and hate 99% of sherdog posters. This thread was clearly an ironic "fire goldberg" thread by pointing out an obscure error he made.
There was nothing remotely clear about that. How could anyone possibly have known you weren't serious? Humans aren't psychic.

Based on how critical you are towards Mike, I have a feeling your inner critic in on the meteoric rise.

actually i hate all of the ufc commentators other than cruz and florian.

Well i'm with you there!

They all suck. Cruz is easily the best. I don't Florian though. He's not terrible but he can fuck off like the rest.

The british lead with Hardy i like as well. Not as main but he is very good.

Amazing how many people don't realize that he's better than any other talking head they'd replace him with

Even funnier that people bitch about tuf. So you're telling me you want to see LESS fights?

Casuals

at the start of serrano/sandoval, he said serrano was on season 3 of TUF latin america.

hey goldberg, Serrano was on Season 1 of TUF LA.

In his defense. Who gives a fuck about anybody on TUF recently. And I mean since like season 9 ? I couldnt name two of them -- and im balls deep in this shit. Especially Latin TUF lol

In his defense. Who gives a fuck about anybody on TUF recently. And I mean since like season 9 ? I couldnt name two of them -- and im balls deep in this shit. Especially Latin TUF lol
have you heard of michael johnson? he was the runner up on tuf 12
have you heard of tony ferguson? he won tuf 13.
have you heard of tj dillashaw? he was the runner up on tuf 14.
have you hearf of michael chiesa? he won tuf 15
have you heard of kelvin gastelum? he won tuf 17
have you heard of juliana pena? she won tuf 18
have you heard of robert whittaker? he won TUF smashes.

These aren't average fighters. This is elite talent coming out of TUF. Expect big things from Tatiana Suarez. Still a real shame Holdsworth got TJ Grant'd following TUF 18.

have you heard of michael johnson? he was the runner up on tuf 12
have you heard of tony ferguson? he won tuf 13.
have you heard of tj dillashaw? he was the runner up on tuf 14.
have you hearf of michael chiesa? he won tuf 15
have you heard of kelvin gastelum? he won tuf 17
have you heard of juliana pena? she won tuf 18
have you heard of robert whittaker? he won TUF smashes.

These aren't average fighters. This is elite talent coming out of TUF. Expect big things from Tatiana Suarez. Still a real shame Holdsworth got TJ Grant'd following TUF 18.

Ok you got me on Ferg & TJ. Im pretty sure Chiesa is back to pumping gas at Chevron no?

I don't like Goldie's commentary, but I feel sorry for him at the same time. It's not his fault he's a bit of a goof.

They should have fired this hack last decade

A9tFrdTCIAAbCV4.jpg
GOAT esque pic if it weren't for Bruce Lee being in it :D only kidding

Back