Firas Zahabi on Conor vs Nate "Sorry Diaz fans"

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
Thank you for booty. And you are right, no one is qualified to voice their opinion on who is going to win. And thats not just for this matchup, even Fedor in his prime versus random Japanese wrassling star is too uncertain for anyone to be able to predict and everyone should therefor stfu. All sport shows should just be the presenters staring down on the floor until the fight/game starts.

lol. the truth comes out, MMA is really pro wrestling and its all fake and theres really no skills or things to compare too. its all pre-determined by back stage writers! I knew it! :)

Incorrect. His guess is based on knowledge and experience. Now he could be wrong, in fact, there is a 50% chance that he is wrong, however and answer honestly: If you had to bet your life on it, would you take the word of Firas Zahabi or the average armchair watching MMA fan?
Probably Zahabi, but he didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, neither with his in depth RDA/Conor analysis, or the Nate/Conor one.

So I guess I'm an above average armchair fan :)

Hopefully Nates chin will hold up, so we at least get a somewhat decent fight. If McG does the unthinkable and starches him quick like Aldo, I will feel let down. Want to at least see it last a round.
I feel a bit like this too, I want to see Conor show us something special like a Holm vs Ronda type performance.

But at around 6am my time a quick KO would please me too....

The fact he hand picked Nate throws an asterisk all over this fucker. Just imagine if he lost.

ZERO defence for Conor, or his personal bidets.

We can hope... but as it's a hand picked opponent. I'm thinking the odds are Conor wins.

I really liked what Firas said about how guys getting paid is good for the sport. Sometimes there's an attitude like "oh this guy is getting too much of the pie" instead of trying to figure out how to make the pie bigger so that everyone can get more.

I just finished a breakdown of Silva vs Bisping. Lots of people liked it. so right now, I'm in the process of finishing an write up for Conor vs Nate.

There's a lot of interesting things I noticed when I watched fighters who gave them troubles stylistically. I can't wait to share it with readers later.

Firas has a great mind for the sport. I appreciate his philosophies.

MMA coaches and pro fighters are as good at predicting fights as you and I. Which is to say not at all.
those kinds of comments make no sense and kind of seem like you hate intelligence - yea no one can predict fights but hearing their insights is still useful, the sport is hard to predict and that makes it exciting but doesnt mean fighters / coaches (and some fans) cant provide good insight that we as fans can appreciate / enjoy

Hahaha oh ok, coaches, fans and fighters, you just covered everyone. I think I'll go with Zahabi over "Random Passerby"
He is right y'know
Did anyone see Gonzaga vs Cro cop ending that way ? GSP vs Serra ?

I love both dudes

i just want to see a good fight

I'll just have to take your word for it....besides I was being sarcastic, I think you're right MMA is incredibly hard to predict, too many variables.

Check out his/her predictions for 196. If that's not dead on I don't know what is. Was there a pre-fight breakdown video???

Check out his/her predictions for 196. If that's not dead on I don't know what is. Was there a pre-fight breakdown video???

That's really good, must have a mint!

Back