Media Firas Zahabi boxing up fight tips Shane

Fighting like a homeless man's Roy Jones :D neither one can box their way out of a paper bag.

{<jordan}

Obviously Firas Zhabi will make mincemeat out of any influencer

He actually made him cry hahaha

Firas is awful, but if he hasn't sparred like he says I get it I suppose?

Edit: Firas actually has some good advice for absolute beginners in this video. The covering up to get time to think is pretty good, finding a center where you can't really be hurt. Doesn't work on those who will turn you/force you to move but its a good tip for beginners.

who the fuck is Shane?

Some internet bum who gives Pleb Tier “fight tips” to other internet bums.

Dudes also a manlet who weighs a buck twenty soaking wet, of course Firaz handles him.
<mma4>

we have some tough guys in this thread!

Anyhow, good video. Shane is small, and he was much slower in hands and feet than Firas.

I didnt realize Firas was actually this athletic.

buck twenty

jon-anik-ufc-on-espn-plus-8.jpg

I dont know the other guy, but If this dude is actually giving people "fight tips", i dont see why any sherdogger couldnt be an MMA expert.

Shane has never seen Princess Bride?
Inconceivable!

Imagine getting boxed up by a jiu jitsu coach

<6>

shanes pretty legit (as he's had some pro muay thai fights) don't think either of them were going seriously competitively.

I dont know the other guy, but If this dude is actually giving people "fight tips", i dont see why any sherdogger couldnt be an MMA expert.

You don't know who is Firas Zahabj, yet you call yourselves mma fan or appreciator? Something sound not right here..

You don't know who is Firas Zahabj, yet you call yourselves mma fan or appreciator? Something sound not right here..
I know who Firas Zahabi is you tool. But not who the other Dude is ...

You can see why Firas is such a good coach just by watching these small videos

You can see why Firas is such a good coach just by watching these small videos

Yeah. The best coaches tend to be the ones with a bit of fight experience. Not the ones with a long fight career or without any fight experience.

Back