Firas Zahabi boxing up fight tips Shane

At times that was really uncomfortable to watch haha

Haha yeah. Cool of Shane to upload it. Show you how good his confidence is. And how low ego.
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: I’ve met Shane a handful of times and trained with him. He’s a really nice guy and totally down to earth. No ego, no celebrity, no bullshit. Just a dorky white kid who really loves martial arts.

I'm at work and don't have audio but just from watching I am 90% certain that Shane is just acting here, "losing" on purpose for the camera since Firas is an honored guest. Both guys were just playing around anyway. Speaks a lot to Shane's non-ego as mentioned but I doubt I just saw a guy get "boxed up".

I'm at work and don't have audio but just from watching I am 90% certain that Shane is just acting here, "losing" on purpose for the camera since Firas is an honored guest. Both guys were just playing around anyway. Speaks a lot to Shane's non-ego as mentioned but I doubt I just saw a guy get "boxed up".

Nah..

At times that was really uncomfortable to watch haha
Why Firas has a successful MMA gym...revealed.<30>

Haha yeah. Cool of Shane to upload it. Show you how good his confidence is. And how low ego.
And how he suddenly learned TONS... compared to all the years & countless hours of sparring where apparently he didn't learn so much.

As I've said....

Ur just feeding into Frode. We have to admit it's a fine demo (even if I don't want to).<28>

^ I'm never sure what you're implying with your posts, but Firas is as good as a MMA coach can be. He's well versed in all areas of the game

Word is that he learned Muay Thai from Sagat, who is very selective about who he'll teach

^ I'm never sure what you're implying with your posts, but Firas is as good as a MMA coach can be. He's well versed in all areas of the game
I love to bust on Firas... so he created this vid to put me in my place... and it worked!<SelenaWow>

p.s. I'm reviewing my choice of striking styles so as to pick the one that will work against him... coming up blank for now....<[analyzed}>

This Shane has a YT channel about MMA... looks pretty decent. Got Ramsey out of Shanghai, Rokas out of Ireland... and now Shane out of America.

With all this media martial arts, wonder why MMA continues to deteriorate commercially?

Sparring Firas Zahabi - Inside Look @ Tristar Gym
•Mar 16, 2019

MMAShredded

196K subscribers
SUBSCRIBE
During my time at Tristar, I was very lucky because I got to train with Firas and get to know him on a personal level. I got to spar and grapple with him, I got to do a pad session with him and I even ate dinner with him and his family at his house! Firas is by far one of the most sharpest coaches I’ve trained with.

I myself, would never train MMA. But this makes for a great promo, very impressive & well done. Firas looks great.<{dayum}>

If I visited his gym, it would be to take him on. Problem is, one would have to be loaded for bear. Staying safe & close to home with gentle Judo.[<dunn]

Like a fucking boss.

tbh im not a fan of frasas striking i dont think he is as technical as people think he is a great grappling coach has decent wrestling and great bjj but striking.. nothing special

tbh im not a fan of frasas striking i dont think he is as technical as people think he is a great grappling coach has decent wrestling and great bjj but striking.. nothing special
Aw c'mon.... The Guy (Firas) is the sheet.<{yahyou}>

Show me one video were Shane demonstrates his skills.
I have seen a few from him and never found anything. Firas is the one playing around and toning it down as much as he can. Have seen 1-2 other celebrity sparrings from Shane and he walks into every simple trap they build in slow motion.
Wait, they just told me I was delusional when I just posted about the same thing.<{luvbruh}>

If you have no sparring skills there is only one way to succeed and thats to "loose" your ego and be super friendly because being a dick then usually ends in a beat down. Often these kind of colleagues joke around while sparring to mask their inability.
I know there is trolling here, but it was a good demo.<{imoyeah}>

And its easy to see in light sparring who plays around and has skills. Frode f.e. spars very light and plays with his usually way less qualified students but you see his distance and footwork in play. Shane simply has none.
That's what I posted... fooling around on social media, dabbling in martial arts of all kinds... no worky.<WellThere>

I dont want to shit on the guy. He has a succesful YT channel and thats fine but I would never go to a seminar from him and expect to really learn something.
I don't think that's right. I guess trolling people into the ground es nurmal. Today it's Shane.<{cuts}>

Back