Finnegan's AN RPM Log

3500 or so calories a day, alternated between eating a carb and a protein and a fat and a protein, about 7-8 meals total, cheat meal every other week. I ate about 500 chicken breasts, I know that for sure.

3500 is way more than I take in I believe. I'm trying to lose weight/gain muscle (like most people).

Great job on the DL PR by the way! That's crazy.

You may need to increase your calories. I was stuck at 243 or so when I was only taking in 2400 calories a day. I increased to 3500 and started losing.

That might be tough, but I'm going to have to try it. I need some type of calorie counter online, is there anything like that that any one uses that's easy to use?

www.calorieking.com
www.fitday.com

both great websites for tracking calories. I like Fit Day best, as you can not only look up foods and get their calorie count, but you can make yourself a food journal that tracks your overall calories for each day and what percentages of P/C/F your getting. Great tool for your fitness goals!

www.calorieking.com
www.fitday.com

both great websites for tracking calories. I like Fit Day best, as you can not only look up foods and get their calorie count, but you can make yourself a food journal that tracks your overall calories for each day and what percentages of P/C/F your getting. Great tool for your fitness goals!

That's what I was looking for, thanks a lot Myth. I'm going to mess with this thing now.

Footnote:

I got my Reset A.D. in. Haven't really noticed a huge difference in stim. tolerance yet. I'll post a review after a few days when the next bottle of RPM gets here.

RPM and ON whey came today. Fast shipping, I'm shocked.

How is ON whey protein? And I'll be trying RPM tomorrow, probably going to bring 3 pills to school with me then pop them almost at the end of my last class.

Finn, about how many doses did you take until you really felt the full affects?

How is ON whey protein? And I'll be trying RPM tomorrow, probably going to bring 3 pills to school with me then pop them almost at the end of my last class.

Did your RPM and ON whey come in today, Fenn? I'd be shocked by shipping that fast!

Oh, and I felt the full effects on the first dose.

Did your RPM and ON whey come in today, Fenn? I'd be shocked by shipping that fast!

Oh, and I felt the full effects on the first dose.

LOL I saw a few other people were rocking the dub and trip posts to, so I wasn't too mad.

In the S&P OT thread, juanlawnmower had like 6 same posts. Fucking sherdog!

And good, I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Where did you order from?

Where did you order from?

Gave bulk nutrition a try and was very pleased with their fast shipping.

Update on my first time using RPM today: Took 3 pills, and it was without a doubt too much. I'm considering going down to 1 pill. My heart felt like it was racing out of my chest and I was extremely dizzy after my DLs today. 3 is just way too much, I definitely felt the effects, but I'm going to cut it to either 1 or 2 pills.

Update on my first time using RPM today: Took 3 pills, and it was without a doubt too much. I'm considering going down to 1 pill. My heart felt like it was racing out of my chest and I was extremely dizzy after my DLs today. 3 is just way too much, I definitely felt the effects, but I'm going to cut it to either 1 or 2 pills.

Just used these for the first time today as well.

I took 4 (I weigh between 205-210) and felt great. I usually drink coffee before my workouts but I didn't drink any today and just went exclusively with the RPM. Had the energy I normally do from drinking coffee but felt mentally a little more stable than I usually do after consuming a large amount of caffeine.

It was a relatively light workout, I just finished a 9 week program and I'm taking it easy this week. Was pleased though, gonna give it a few more workouts before passing a positive/negative judgement on it.

What was your pre workout meal like?

What was your pre workout meal like?

Didn't really have the time to eat a whole meal between school and my workout, so I ate a Power bar, blueberry yogurt and 1/2 cup of almonds.

I'm assuming that's probably bad, so suggestions would be nice.

I can't say too much, as I've done similar things. I found that some hefty bread (Eziekiel bread, to be specific) cut down on the "red times" of RPM without compromising the duration of effect. My pre workout meals were usually some Whey protein (25 grams) and bread on lifting days.
Something to think about.

Back