Finland's millennial PM says Nordic countries do a better job of embodying the American dream

the US spits out almost 4 million babies a year and is 29 times bigger than finland. The US is a melting pot of cultures, whereas finland is a melting pot of white snow

The US native white population dies though. By 2050 they will decrease by millions. And the southwest states will be latino majority. The US is more divided than ever and even a democrat majority wont stop the competing racial and religious factions within it. US birthrate also decreases.

A 34 year old prime minister. A dumb one at that.

That's just reckless, Finland. It's like you just don't care anymore.

Did you read the part that no one voted for her lol

She got the job cause first pm got fired

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

If you’re dream is a house as big as an American kitchen, sure...

She's right. It's just a lot easier to make it in Finland than it is in the U.S. It costs less to pursue your dreams there. Everyone and their dog has a startup in Helsinki. A big part of that is the fact that very few young people have significant amounts of debt.

Like i said earlier correct and not correct

Its easier to get an university degree but money making wise usa is a lot better.

Like a doctor in usa will be rich, here ordinary doctor will only make 2gs more than a warehouse worker

Also more opportunity in usa, here there isnt that much

What is the American dream exactly?
To be disadvantaged if you're poor and get sick; as well as being scared of being shot in public.

It's hard to believe we have so many people trying to get to the US and not Finland. Boggling.
One of these countries literally borders a Third World country with one of the highest homicide rates in the world that is turning into a failed state and the other does not.

phoenixikki said:
apparently letting the government steal your money, brainwash your kids to become feminazis and beta-cucks and let hordes of rapists and murders in the country is a better version of the American dream.
liked for the el oh el

el oh el for the irony I hope...

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

If you’re dream is a house as big as an American kitchen, sure...

I think they just like their houses to be made of bricks and not cardboard.

It's not called "The Finnish Dream" for a reason.

That doesn't mean we Americans don't have our own issues.

Public schools churning out illiterates, gangland bs that we are supposed to accept as "part and parcel" out of fear of baseless accusations of "racism", opiates and meth taking over entire towns/cities, the homeless/drug/mental heath issues, the cost of living has risen while wages have stagnated, the cost of higher education is ridiculous, universities becoming indoctrination centers for Communists preying on naive young adults, our worship of materialism over quality of life, our "work ethic" which leads to an unhealthy life in pursuit of the Almighty Dollar.... the list goes on and on.

We can do better in America, no doubt about it. But there is nowhere on Earth like America. We need to preserve America and make it healthy for future generations, so they can make it even better.

We cannot wait for a King or Queen to do it for us. That is not the American Way.

I think they just like their houses to be made of bricks and not cardboard.

You act like that is a majority of America.

The truth is if you came here for a day the homeless problem would explain itself.

50% mental health problems - these people are worth helping
50% lazy ass alcoholics and drug addicts - beyond help

You act like that is a majority of America.

The truth is if you came here for a day the homeless problem would explain itself.

50% mental health problems - these people are worth helping
50% lazy ass alcoholics and drug addicts - beyond help
I was there for 4 weeks in october/November. Seems even people with jobs are living on the streets in places like San Francisco.
I was also talking about the build quality of houses, not about the homeless.

Last edited:
Like i said earlier correct and not correct

Its easier to get an university degree but money making wise usa is a lot better.

Like a doctor in usa will be rich, here ordinary doctor will only make 2gs more than a warehouse worker

Also more opportunity in usa, here there isnt that much

It's just easier to not end up in the shit in Finland, and in a position where you could actually pursue a risky, creative endeavour. That endeavour will almost certainly not lead to a status as a billionaire, but that's not exactly different anywhere else in the world.

Talk to a 10 year old from Finland in one of the 3 languages at minimum they probably know, and talk to one of the little retards we are pumping out, and tell me where you would rather send your kids to school.

Last edited:
41RstuoX%2B5L._AC_SX450_.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>

I'm shocked.

More than the US?

Genuine question.

Obviously not more because the US takes in over 1 million immigrants per year. I don't know the numbers for Finland, but it's definitely taking in a larger amount now than it was in, say, the 90s. Especially now since it has a leftist government.

Finland_residency_by_country_of_birth.png

One of these countries literally borders a Third World country with one of the highest homicide rates in the world that is turning into a failed state and the other does not.

lmfao wtf do you call Russia ?

They both do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back